Taken (Edit: RE-WROTE)

NOTE: This is an Au, Nothing here is something I own, The characters belong to Koyoharu Gotouge, the Maker of demon slayer. THIS IS AN AU. This is inspired by 2 other stories I know of, The ship is inspired by them. All rights of this storyline belongs to me, ORIGINAL STORYLINE! I AM THE OWNER OF THIS. Give credits if you want to use, I will know if you don't.

It was a normal day at the corps headquarters, we were in a meeting, nothing bad or so we thought...

"-You are all dismissed, that is all with today's meeting" Kagaya Ubuyashiki said, Or Oyakata-sama as the hashiras like to call him.

Then, an old kasugai crow flew over them squawking. It looked like it was crying

"CAW CAW-! GIYU TOMIOKA HAD BEEN CAPTURED BY- BY MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!!" It was Giyu's crow, He was clearly affected a lot. Most slayers can't stand Kanzaburo/Giyu's crow because he's old so they change their crows. Giyu was the only one who cared for him deeply more than other slayers.

"Wh-What!?? Is he alive??? Please tell us!" Tanjiro had took Rengoku's place after he died. He's still affected but not as much. But Giyu? He saw Giyu as a father, The whole Kamado squad saw him as their father.

But now he got taken away.

"Hold on Kanzaburo, You forget things a lot. Are you sure?" The master immediately responded

"Yes..!!" Kanzaburo [Kanzaburo is Giyu's crow] said

"Oh dear... Uzui, I was going to assign you to the Entertainment District, Please go now"

"Yes master-" He was not really friends with the water pillar, but they were on good terms.

[The whole kidnapping part did not happen, Oh and! When they are in the district and Aoi did their makeup by the way]

"I'm going to miss father so much..."
Zenitsu said

"Me too!" Inosuke said

"We'll get him back after this mission ok?" Uzui reassured the children

"My my! Hello mister! May I buy one of your girls here for the Kyogoku house? They are all such beautys"

"Well thank you miss, which one would you like? The red haired is Sumiko, The black fading to blue haired is Inoko, and The yellow haired is Zenko" Tengen said

"They all have ko at the end of their name, how nice. I'll like Sumiko mister"

"Very well! She's my favorite so she's XX,XXX, Yen"

"Here you go, thank you!"

"Your welcome miss! Have a happy life Sumiko! I'll see you sometime!"

[After he sold Inosuke and Zenitsu]

Now that their at the Ogimoto and Tokito house, I am still wondering why The Tokito house is Muichiro's surname. Tengen thought

[With giyu]

Doma was just saying random things that were scaring Giyu which made him clutch onto Muzan tighter.

Practically making him look even more cute to Muzan and the uppermoons. He was like an adorable baby to them.

"You're so cute! Adorable! I could just eat you but You're too cute!" Doma once again scared Giyu and now he was holding onto Muzan

"Mm!" Giyu let out a sound, obviously scared. But also cutely.

Words: 527