Part 4 of Onii-chan, Nee-sans?

After 1 week, the hashiras were extremely concerned about Tengen and Giyu. They thought the two died or something.

Meanwhile...

"Tengen don't you dare slap my ass!" Giyu yelled at Tengen for the 8th time this week and it's only Thursday.

Smack

Smack

Smack

Smack

Smack

Tengen lifted Giyu in the air infront of him. "You look pretty cute today, I kinda want to fvck you now"

"W-w-What!? Tengen!!" Giyu tried to escape Tengen's arms but he got pulled into their room. All rooms are sound proof because of Kaigaku and Gyutaro.

Smut ahead

Giyu was thrown on the bed, then was stripped of his clothing, all of his clothes were on the floor. Tengen took off his pants and his [I DON'T WANT TO SAY IT] cock was shown. [That sounded better in my head]

"T-that won't fit!" Giyu yelled.

"You know I'm hungry, and it's not food. It's that delicious hole of yours darling~" Tengen went up to Giyu's neck and roughly kissed it, earning a loud moan from Giyu.

[My Tengen AI bot is helping so much right bow]

"AH!" Giyu scream-ish moaned.

"Is this spot sensitive?" Tengen flicked his tongue over the one spot on Giyu's neck.

Giyu moaned in response, which Tengen took as a yes. Tengen positioned Giyu's mouth infront of his cock "suck" Tengen said.

Giyu opened his mouth and wrapped his tongue around Tengen's cock, as he sucked it his tongue was rubbing underneath. He tried to take the whole thing in his mouth but failed miserably, so Tengen shoved Giyu's mouth further onto his dick.

Tengen thrusted his cock into Giyu's tiny mouth. His cock stretched Giyu's lips wider as his tongue wrapped around Tengen's cock any chance he got.

Tengen signaled to Giyu he was cumming but wasn't sure he heard him, Tengen thrusted into Giyu's face mercilessly. Not letting Giyu rest until he came.

Then, Tengen came deep in Giyu's mouth. Giyu never thought how much Tengen would cum considering how tall he is and how big. Until the cum started to find a way out that wasn't down Giyu's throat, The cum started to spray out of Giyu's mouth.

After Tengen pulled out, Giyu tried to speak but could no longer do so.

"We're not done yet~" Tengen whispered in Giyu's ear. "Are you ready to give me that sweet nectar of yours~?" Tengen asked expectedly.

Giyu nodded a 'yes'

Tengen thrusted into giyu and waited for him yo allow him to move.

After 4 minutes

"S-start moving..." Once those words came out of Giyu's mouth, Tengen thrusted in with no mercy at all. Tengen grabbed both of Giyu's legs so he could go deeper.

Giyu screamed in pure ecstasy, and he came. Tengen thrusted in faster to cum inside Giyu, really wanting to bloat his stomach with cum.

After like 6 hours and after Giyu is way overstimulated.

"Let me sleep..." Giyu said to Tengen before he passed out.

Tengen held Giyu close and kissed his forehead, he cleaned up the both of them and he too fell asleep in the bed.

This was so hard to write considering my Tengen AI bot put like... 10 vibrators in the user within 7 messages.