Forced Muzan

This storyline might contain abuse and sexual assault.
_________________________________________
"HE'S STILL ALIVE!?"

The black haired man had been cut up, he falls to the floor while trying to put his disconnected body parts back together. A demon slayer who weilds sun breathing stabbed Muzan with his sword "What is the weight of a human life to you, hm?" The man says with irk marks on his face. (I think Irk marks are this: 💢)

Muzan just sat there trying to take the katana out of his neck. "Speak" the demon slayer says, shoving the katana further. Muzan tries, but can't, Yoriichi then pulls the katana away and puts it back in its sheathe. He knocked Muzan out after that.

A few hours later

Muzan woke up in an unfimiliar room, he tried to get up but was restrained by something. He looked around and saw that he'd been chained to the wall, what's more surprising is that he can't break out of it nor can he use his abilities.

The door creaks open, Yoriichi steps into the room and seems to be pissed about something, "You will never get out of here, and if you do try to run... I'll punish you. By either torturing you until you beg for mercy or, something else worse. Call me Yoriichi, nothing else"

This sent a shiver down Muzan's spine, then he nodded. Yoriichi grabbed the chains and tightened them, then he left while locking the door behind him. "Will I ever get out of here? Damn, what are these chains made of? Surely not nichirin" Muzan thinks to himself "If I talk with Kokushibo or anyone else, will Yoriichi know? This is hurting my head" Muzan layed back down on the bed and slept.

Timeskip brought to you by Sabito

️Trigger warning⚠️

"P-Please-!" Muzan tried to block himself.

"Stay down!" Yoriichi continously hits or cuts Muzan with all kinds of different weapons for hours. He exposes Muzan to a bit of sunlight to make it more painful, worst part is that he sadistically smiles while doing so.

It's been 4 long hours of torture, Yoriichi is done with Muzan for the day and decides to throw him back into the room and chain him up for the next day.

The next week

Muzan was relieved to be left alone, he tries to communicate with Kokushibo first, no response. Then he tries to talk to Akaza, also no response, he tries to talk to Gyokko, no response as well. He tries to talk to all the uppermoons, then he finally manages to get to Doma.

Their conversation:

"D-Douma...!"

"Yes Muzan sama? Is anything wrong?"

"I need your help... please tell everyone else this. I just really, really need to be saved here. Please! None of them would respond, hurrry, hurry!"

"I'll do all I can Muzan sama"

Now with Doma

"I'm telling you! I'm not lying!"  Doma yells

"Stop that Douma, Lord Muzan is strong. He can't be defeated!" Akaza yelled back

"You FOOLS! Stop acting like children for once! Lord Muzan never wanted me to tell you guys this, nor did I want to tell you guys this. My brother... He is extremely powerful, I believe he's the one who's holding lord Muzan captive." Kokushibo steps in between the two

"Captive..?" Nakime asks

"My brother used to be so kind, he changed. He's practically a demon in the body of a human now, he's evil. More than me, He's the type of person to do this" Kokushibo answers

"Oh.." Douma looks down in sorrow, wait... sorrow? Douma can't feel emotions, can he? "I'm sorry about that Kokushibo-dono.."

"Thanks for telling us Douma" Kokushibo looked over to Douma, who was way shorter than he was.

I just found a picture of Muzan crying with blood on his face so i decided to make this. I may or may not be posting on August 3 and 4 but I will try. I'm going to the Philippines🇵🇭 Do Any of You guys live there?