Training

"Moon, Thunder and Water breathing!" He yelled

"You can't learn 3 breathing techniques Kazui, and mine has 16 forms" Kokushibo said.

"Let the boy try Kokushibo" Uppermoon 3 gestured for him to let Bakugou to learn them all. "And he might even make a new breathing technique if he does"

Kaigaku added to the conversation with "That's correct, but Lady Tomioka is still exhausted. I can teach Kazui here thunder breathing though"

"What are breathing techniques? I have no idea what's going on, Kacchan, Why does that guy have 6 eyes and is like 200 meters tall" Deku questioned "Stop looking at me like that!"

"I am not that tall"

"Yes you are Dad! Even Muzan has to look straight up to look you in the eye" Kaigaku, of course yelled.

"Which one?" Kokushibo asked

"Deku, you'll see what breathing techniques are later" Kazui pulled him away from the potential shouting or laughing loudly.

"Ok"

"Now, why not show Kazui's brocolli haired friend around the castle?" Daki suggested

"This is the Infinity Castle, he'll be lost" Nakime whispered to Kazui

"His name is Izuku Midoriya, but I call him Deku" Kazui explained

The others began asking questions on how they met, what type of things they do at school, and if they can come with the 2 back to U.A.

"Just eat Mineta"

"Deku!"

"...You're in huge trouble"

"TAKE COVER"

"Don't kill him without me!"

"!?"

Bakugou: Now can I learn a breath technique please?

Deku: You never say please

Bakugou: Shut up, if I hadn't known you were human, I would've punched your head off so many times

Deku: Ouch

Bakugou: Good

Kokushibo: Now, Show us your blood demon art

Bakugo striked the ground and water blew up near the mannequin.

Bakugou: Is it good?

Kokushibo: It's like Lady Tomioka's 9th form, It was called Turbulence I think, Water bubbles exploded.

Bakugo: Now Deku, You can't use your quirk here since Daki's Obi belts can only heal if the person has more than 23 deep cuts or exactly 23 deep cuts.

Deku: That's still pretty decent

Daki: I KNOW! BUT IT SUCKS SOMETIME! WHY 23 DEEP CUTS!?

Daki yelled that from the other side of the enormous room.

Words: 370