Bringing Back The Fallen Angels

"So...You're saying that you found a demon who can bring back the dead but those revived ones will still be there even if the demon dies? Is that right my dear?" Giyu asked, he thought of Sabito, and a girl named Makomo that Urokodaki told them about.

"Yes, They can bring back your family and anyone" Muzan shot him a reassuring look, then held his tiny hands in his.

He smiled, Giyu smiled "then where is this demon?"

"Right here" A Lavendar skinned woman demon who had a pretty pink kimono with white leaf patterns on the back stepped out from the shadows. "It is an honor be in your presence, Demon queen"

'D-Demon queen!?' Giyu thought

"I can bring anyone your heart desires back from the dead. Though, I need to know the clothes they wore at death, their full name and age otherwise my power won't work" She said

"Oh dear, that's a relief" Giyu replied

"Do youhave anyone in mind?" The demon asked

"Yes, Can you bring back Tsutako Tomioka, she was 19 and she wore a red kimono with black hakama pants"

"Yes I can, did she wear a particular hairstyle and a hair accessory?"

"Mhm, she had a big red bow at the back of her head on the top of her single braid" Giyu continued to describe his dear sister.

"It will take quickly, Anyone else?"

"Yes, Sabito Urokodaki, he was wearing a geometric kimono top with black hakama pants, he wore a fox mask with a scar on the place where the scar on his real face is he has peach hair reaching his shoulders. And a Girl named Makomo Urokodaki, she also had hair reaching her shoulder, she wore a fox mask with 2 blue flowers on the side of the mask along with a flowery kimono and a gray haori on top of that" Giyu described "they were agile and strong, fierce as well"

"Thank you, I'll do it now" The woman demon closed her eyes and one eye grew on hed forehead. 3 glowing spots on the floor could be seen, then silhouettes of a woman, a young boy, and a young girl.

"All done'' Tsutako, Sabito, and Makomo looked around confused. Then, they saw Giyu with a Muzan, they went to hug Giyu while crying apologies of leaving him alone.

Makomo had no idea who this boy was, but she was greatful. "Oh Makomo, this is Giyu Tomioka, they shy boy I told you about. But he looks so grown up now!" Sabito explained

"Oh really!? Hi Tomioka-San! *she bows her head* Thank you for doing this for us.

"It's not me, it's her" Giyu said as he pointed to the Lavendar skinned demon happily looking at them, but then embarrassed.

"Well thank you for letting us be with him!"

"It's no problem Makomo san" The demon said, nodding while smiling.

"My name is Kiori" She said

"Well you know who I am!" Makomo replied, smiling.

"It's nice You get along, Makomo right?" Giyu questioned

"Yeah! You must be Giyu, Sabito wouldn't stop talking about you."

"Dear, what's your relationship with this 'Sabito'?" Muzan asked, not so calmly.

"Their my friends Suji! You can't kill them!" Giyu tried to restrain Muzan but it was obviously useless

"Fine!"

"You got a husband?! So cool!" Sabito yelled

Kiori sits down and tries to regain energy from reviving 3 people.

"Brother, Did he do anything to you?" Tsutako asked, she was quiet the while time up until now.

"As in...?"

"Anything perverted?" She continued.

Silence shot through the room, and Muzan looked nervous because, well, he can't kill her and he just hates getting scolded.

"Uh...About that Ms Tomioka...." Muzan is still looking away "I fucked him 3 times yesterday...."

"You...WHAT!?"

This chapter is brought to you by Giyu's arm

Words: 645