Part 3 if Bakugo was a Demon slayer and a Tomioka/Tsugikuni

Doma came over with a hat that has thick cloth stitched around it. He sat down next to bakugo. "I know I'm still a monster but... I made progress with Tamayo and she gave me this medicine made specifically for lethal injuries. So maybe try this later. The person is supposed to drink it so when he is awake, if he's alive which I hope he is you can tell him to take this"

Doma handed Bakugo a wooden rectangular container from his hair that seems to have a million thing in there. It was tangled I guess. Doma walked back to where Tamayo and Yushiro were sitting and he gave the hat to Tamayo.

"Kirishima, tell the others to get ready to go. I'm taking my brother with us and everyone here, so Momo will have to make a bigger wagon Tell her I'm sorry for asking for such a thing" Bakugo said as he put the medicine Doma gave him in his haori. [Idk how Tanjiro once pulled his katana out from that thing]

"Sure thing Bakubro...Don't die on us on the way ok?" Kirishim went off to where the class was and after he spoke to all of them, he went to Momo to speak to her about the bigger wagon. She looks exhausted but softly smiled when Kirishima mentioned Bakugou's small apology about it.

"I-I'll be back Onii-chan. I'll just gather up everyone else alright? If you die... I will never be able to forgive myself and neither will Tanjiro" He said as he went to gather up everyone, and the kakushi helped out with carrying the people who cannot move.

They put the injured people on the wagon first then the class went in. Bakugo did too, being the concerned brother he is, he held Giyu close to him.

The least injured were told to be holding the wagon, that was Gyomei and Tengen. The two got to where you hold the wagon and began to run to where UA was, Bakugo guided them.

Once they got there, Aizawa offered to carry Giyu for Bakugo but Bakugo refused and picked Giyu up. Everyone stared at them as they walked to Recovery girl, and Doma's ice has healing properties so he helps.

"WHAT HAPPENED!? Oh dear... Katsuki, this is the most injured I've seen you sweetheart. Hurry up and put everyone who is critical on the beds, quickly now!"  Everyone who had critical injuries were placed on the beds currently available. Bakugo would not let go of Giyu no matter what anyone said.

So Doma offered to help Giyu, he came with a cup of water. "Here, mix the medicine I gave you in here. And my hands combined with my demon art has healing properties but I have to touch the wound and move my hand over it so it could be healed. It always hurts" Doma explained.

"Anything to keep Onii-chan alive!"

"This might be weird but I know there are injuries on his chest so I might need to umm...You know. Unbutton his uniform and roll up his pants if you don't mind. I know how it sounds like but My hands have to be touching the skin so it heals" Doma said, embarrassed.

"Uhh sure, but that means you're going to touch his thighs! No funny business I know he used to sneak out to meet you"  Bakugo glared at Doma as he began to unbutton Giyu's ripped up uniform, revealing a lot of cuts. "Oh fuck" Bakugo added.

Bakugo rolled up Giyu's pants and told Doma if he sees anything sketchy he's throwing radioactive waste on him since Doma is still a demon.

After Giyu got all healed up

"So I just checked his pulse, it growing weaker very very very very slowly. He's still alive but do worry. I'll call in Tamayo san to see if she can help tou with Giyu, ok? Ok" Doma didn't even let  Bakugo answer.

"Now Doma, Heal me"

"Sure, but I can only do like... Weakening the pain because I won't touch your body without clothes, that would be harrassment either ways if you know about it or not" Doma then started to gently touch Bakugou's arms and legs. He hovered his hands over Bakugou's chest and then he gave both Giyu and Bakugo more medicine Tamayo told him to give if needed.

"Now Tamayo! I need your help with the former water hashira" Doma looked over to Tamayo and she happened to finish treating 2 students and Tengen so she headed over to Doma.

"You need help? Is something wrong with him? He's completely healed" Tamayo said.

"His pulse is growing weaker and I am very worried and so is his brother, can you help us?"

"Well, I usually try to turn people into demons but We do have 11 antidotes I made so after I tranform him, we'll give him the antidote. Got it?"

"Ok!" Bakugo said.

1-A except some people could swear Bakugo had gotten cuter and softer since Sorai and Kanzaburo flew in the window. The 2 crows were in the wagon the whole fight and right now are in Urokodaki's hands.

After Tamayo did the thingy she did

"He's...."

LOL I LOVE MAKING CLIFFHANGERS!!

losers I'm not that mean.

"He's....awake and alive, also human so go ahead and see him, Doma and Bakugo."

OK now the Chapter is finished.

Damn this is long.

Check out my other book I'm writing.