Traitor Giyu

The uppermoons and Muzan has found the headquarters, their attacking all the hashiras, luckily the butterfly mansion was empty at this time. Each hashira is fighting an uppermoon, but it seems as though the hashiras are losing..

"Shinobu!" Giyu yells

"No way she got killed.." Sanemi thinks in his head, but still focused on fighting Kokushibo. Kokushibo easily stikes Sanemi down, seriously injuring him to the point Sanemi just doesn't move.

Their all dropping like flies, Giyu is the only one left. Just when Muzan is about to cut Mitsuri's neck, Giyu steps in. "Spare her! I'll join you, I'll tell you everything I know about the demon slayers in return you don't kill them" Giyu says

"Tomioka don't!" Shinobu yells

"Oh! I thought you were dead" Douna says

"Tomioka don't even think about it!!!" Sanemi yells "We might be weak but losing you is the last thing we need"

"Hm, I'll take you up on your offer. Ut if you lie about one thing you'll wish we didn't take you alive. Deal?" Muzan says, extending his arm so when Giyu touches it, they teleport.

"..."

"... Deal" Giyu touches The hand

"Nakime!" Then Muzan, giyu, and the uppermoons teleport to the infinity castle.

At the infinity castle

"Now that I think about it... He's kinda cute"

"Douma you always do this!" Akaza punches his head off

"God, I feel like I'm babysitting you two" Kokushibo says

"Oo! Can I take him??" Douma says, referring to Giyu.

"I- WHAT?" Giyu says

"Maybe we'll just keep you here" Muzan says "Douma seems to like you, and Daki.."

"He's so cute! Come with me!" Daki grabs Giyu's arm to lead him to her and her brothers room.

She lets Giyu sit on a bed, Daki takes a red bow from her closet. "I don't like your ponytail, so I'll just braid it to make you look better!"

Daki takes Giyu's hairtie off and starts to brush his hair. "Geez, when was the last time you brushed your hair?"

"..." Giyu replies with silence "uh.."

"Well, I finished brushing it anyways! Oh wow, it's so soft!!" Daki says while she's braiding his hair "and it's long"

"It is?" Giyu says, literally forgetting the situation he put himself into. And he's feeling a sense of comfort with someone treating him that way other than the kids.

"You didn't know? It's like you put this ponytail on years ago and never took it off"

"I do take it off and brush it 3 times a week and when I take a bath"Giyu says

"Ok... Done! The bow looks beautiful on your hair! Oh I know, you look like a great oiran in the entertainment district! You're so pretty, even if your a man" Daki says

"Daki, why are you with a human!?" Gyutaro yells (He wasn't there during the fight, Muzan sent him on a mission to kill a city and Muzan is a nice father to them so he didn't bring him along)

"He's a hashira"

"THAT'S EVEN WORSE"

"But Muzan sama agreed that we could keep him, he even handed himself over to us in exchange for his friends surviving" Daki says again

"He!? He looks like a woman!" Gyutaro comments on Giyu feminine looks, Giyu's body is kinda like Inosuke.

The next day

(Giyu felt more comfortable with the demons than he did with the hashiras, so he showed more emotions around them. Eventually he turned back into his old personality, before Sabito died)

"Hmm, what's that smell?" Gyutaro comes out of his room pushing himself on the floor because he's lazy.

"Hmhm, Oh hey Gyutaro! I made some breakfast for you all, since I know you demons can't eat human food, I mixed my blood in with the pancake batter, and I dripped just a tiny bit on the top" Giyu says, knowing this is the first time he cooked pancakes without Mitsuri supervising

"What?" Kokushibo slowly steps into the kitchen and onto a chair with 2 white  sleeping masks, one for his eyes on his forehead and the other for his bottom pair of eyes, he looks like Yoriichi and that's what he wanted so Muzan could see.

"Bloody pancakes, sound delicious" Gyutaro also sits on a chair

"How many would you guys want to eat? I cooked 20"

"Ahem... 20 BLOOD PANCAKES!?" Gyutaro yells

"Who's blood did you use?" Kokushibo asks

"I used mine, and the amount of blood I used was just a cup. Not that much" Giyu explains, pulling out the cup he used

"Tomioka, that's the biggest cup we have" Kokushibo stares at the cup, it was as big as his katana handle and the cup looked like it overflowed

"Oh? I was looking for a cup that would fit enough, this was the biggest one I found"

When everyone comes out

"You do know we can't eat human food, right?" Muzan says

"That's why I mixed my blood in it. Now eat! Eat up!" He *magically* gives them all plates with pancakes on them. "Now I'm going to do something while you all eat" Giyu opens the door then he runs off somewhere in the infinity castle.

Where Giyu was going: The Living room

"Why is the living room like, 2 miles away?" Giyu thought, then he saw a box that Kokushibo gave him a few hours after he gotten used to them in the corner, He walked over and picked it up. He walked back to the middle of the room to start. Giyu pulls out several peices of wood, Kokushibo says the wood won't run out. Giyu uses the biggest peice of wood in there.

He also reaches for a carving tool, and a picture of Tsutako (his sister). "I don't even know how to carve wood" Giyu says

Giyu starts to carve out a small wooden figure of his sister.

(More than 978 words :D)