Last Fight Version 2

Background: Giyu and Douma are related, only Akaza knows and he's ok with it, he also kept it a secret. Tamayo made a clone of herself she can control in advance before the battle, so she's alive

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Tanjiro!"Giyu catches Tanjiro's haori just in time

"Thank you so much Giyu san" Tanjiro thanks Giyu, then they go to find Muzan.

40-30 minutes later

"This is Kanao's scent!" Tanjiro leads Giyu to a big door, they open it to see Kanao and Inosuke trying to fight a blue striped pink haired demon. It seems to be avoiding the both of them. "Douma!" Giyu runs to Douma, his face was melting.

"Gi...yu?" Douma looks at Giyu slowly

"It's me... How did this happen..?" Giyu rummages through his pockets to find something to cure this "I told you she was poison!" Giyu finally realizes something, he takes out something in a syringe "this seperates someone from a demon who absorbed them, you absorbed her right?" Giyu gets ready to inject into him.

Douma nods, Giyu injects all the subtance he has in the syringe, Douma's face starts to heal and Shinobu's head starts to come out of Douma's back.

After Shinobu got out

"WHAT THE HE-" Shinobu got cut off by Akaza

"Thank you Tomioka sama, we'll join you on your side if you like" Akaza steps closer

Tanjiro already got his sword out, the three kids starts to run towards Akaza. "Guys, stop. He's my only family, and he's been working with us for a while secretly, that's why the master is still alive" Tanjiro, Kanao and Inosuke stops running towards them "Tomioka san! You know he killed Kanae! She was your best friend since you became a hashira!" Shinobu walks over to her katana, she stands next to Kanao.

"You didn't tell them?" Douma asks

"Tomioka sama, I'll tell them for you and Douma. Muzan can take on any form, like how He took the form of Douma and a few other uppermoons as an experiment" Akaza explains

"How do we know you're not lying?" Kanao softly asks

"He's not lying" Tanjiro confirms.

"Come on, I know where Muzan is" Douma gets up, he holds his hand out for Giyu. "Guys, I'm sure Tanjiro can confirm he's safe, so let's just go to Muzan and get this over with"

When they got to Muzan

Giyu looks around, he sees Mitsuriis just blindly dodging. He turns to The kids "Protect Mitsuri" Giyu says before him, Akaza and Douma run towards Muzan

"DOUMA? AKAZA!?" Muzan yells out, he aims for the two. He tries killing them from the inside like how he did with Nakime, but it doesn't work. 'Like that fugitive Tamayo!? Where the hell even is she!?'

Douma freezes Muzan. "I can't hold on much longer" Douma starts to tremble

Giyu uses the transparent world, Muzan's organs are constantly moving 'How?' He uses Dead calm, he slices all of Muzan's organs and that kills him quickly. Giyu hurries over to Akaza before he can disappear too, he injects the same thing he injected into Douma into him. Now their both half humans. "I thought I was going to lose you too there... stay here I'm going to check on everyone else."

Gyomei's leg was almost gone, "Douma come here" Douma heard his name, he went over to Giyu. "Heal him please" Giyu says with a sad look.

Douma hovers his hand where the remaining part of his leg is. It takes a while but the leg starts to come back.

Btw Muichiro was carried by Gyomei so he can have a proper grave after they kill Muzan.

Douma also healed everyone else who was injured or dead. "The boy who was cut in half is alive, he just needs more medical attention later. I also have the ability to revive demons and humans, that's why Muzan never got rid of me even though he hated me, and That I was a potential demon who would conquer the sun. I revived the boy with the mohawk hair" Douma points to Muichiro and Genya, who were crying while hugging each other. "I don't think the remaining slayers will still want me here, where do me and Akaza dono go?"

"You guys are going nowhere except with me, You and Akaza are going to be with me until we all die" Giyu grabs Douma amd Akaza's wrists and drags them towards a where the Kakushi gathered the unconscious hashiras to.