New Life

NOTE: The storyline is mine, and I plan as I write so it might be very bad. THIS IS AN AU/ALTERNATE/DIFFERENT UNIVERSE

With Giyu

"DOUMA YOU'RE SCARING SCARING HIM!"

"Shut up both of you!"

Giyu, had flashbacks when his parents were abusive when Muzan yelled. His eyes had fear in them, only noticeable to Akaza.

"Hey...Stop. He looks traumatized, right when Muzan Sama yelled.."

"Sorry.." His voice cracked, Soon there were a few tears falling out of his eyes. Soon he was sobbing, The others tried calming him down but it didn't work. He cried himself to sleep.

"Now I feel bad. Aren't we supposed to be mean to humans?" The moving pot, Also known as Gyokko said. The last part they all agreed on, since they are demons.

''He looks tired. Doma!"

"Yes my lord?" He/Doma answered

"You took care of a human child for a lot of years, do you know what to do with a tired one?" [The master told him his/Giyu's name last chapter]

"Normally you would put them in bed, change their clothes if their dirty and tuck them in bed. That's what I did"

"Doma, does that mean...We have to umm....?" Akaza, finally saying in a calm tone towards doma.

"We have to change his clothes, who here is most experienced? Oh and Nakime, You won't mind making a room for him as we're already in the infinity castle?"

"I would like to make him a room, water themed I guess" Nakime said after striking her biwa strings a few times.

"Finished"

"Thank you Nakime, I can never find out how you do things so quick"

"Mhm..." Nakime put them all into the  human house looking part of the infinity castle.

Giyu began to squirm in Muzan's grasp,  Muzan thought of maybe placing him on the bed. He held his hand and his eyes widen, Wondering why he handed himself over while being sick. Why wasn't he already resting?

His skin started to burn up

"I'll get the cold water!" Akaza said, being the most experienced from taking care of his father and wife. Whome he just remembered 5 days ago.

"Here it is, I remember that you change the towel everytime it dries up. And then you give them water"

"You moons sure are pretty smart when it comes to humans. But extremely stupid when you engage with a lower rank demon."

"Hey! I'm not THAT stupid"

"YOU LITERALLY CONGRATULATED A VASE FOR GETTING A PART IN A MOVIE"

"Ok fine maybe I am stupid..."

Giyu held his hand out, weakly searching for something to hang onto. After searching for 5 seconds he called out "A-Any...One...Here?" He said slowly and weakly.

He felt like crying for feeling like such a useless object that takes up people's time. He couldn't help but think that way especially when fighting a demon.

"I just changed the towel, feel any better Giyu?" Akaza said. Doma and the others went off somewhere but Kokushibo came in.

"What happened to the human? I mean, Giyu?" He questioned aloud.

"He was sick when he was handed to us, and apparently the incident earlier made it even worse" Muzan replied

"Hmmm..." The now fragile water pillar groaned.

"I'll be back"

"No...Not...Again...don't-! Leave..."

"It must be a flashback, he must see Muzan as someone from his past right now. He is surprisingly calm around us don't you think?"

"Mhm.."

"I will be in the next room, I will only be gone for 10 minutes. Besides, Akaza and Kokushibo are here" Muzan said, almost as if he was trying to consol him.

"O..k.." Giyu said before falling asleep

Muzan left the room and the two uppermoons stared at Giyu.

"He looks adorable when sleeping, like my human daughter" -Kokushibo

"Don't get all sappy Kokushibo! But he does look adorable" - Akaza

Giyu struggles to open his eyes, becoming a bit more self aware but too exhausted to even care.

"Hm...Food" Was all Giyu said, It was like he was acting like a child. Did he become smaller? They thought, he 'asked' for food and he looked even cuter

"Food.." Giyu said, again. Tears falling from his eyes again. And just in time Muzan came in and saw him cutely crying.

"What did you guys do!? I told you to take care of him, not make him cry"
He scolded

Doma came in with a plate of food and said "I heard him asking for food, And crying. So I made this"

"Weird... This is not blood infested right?"

"Of course not Akaza-Dono!"

Giyu turned his head to the food and stared straight at doma like he was saying 'Give me that food, I'm hungry bi-' but he didn't really say that. It was in his head.

"Here you go.."

Giyu devoured the food faster than Muzan can eat an arm or a human. He was just too hungry to not eat the food right infront of him.

The others wondered 'how long has it been since he eat? Did even eat today? Oh and look how cute he is! It's like he shrank'

Giyu slightly smiles at all of them. Even he was thinking if he shrank or not.

Words: 895

I'm way too tired an I am sick so goodbye, for now atleast.