Giyu and Muzan Family part 2

Giyu and Kanae got back from the mission safely, which made the hashiras wonder. Many high ranking demon slayers had died and why don't they have a single scratch on their bodies?

Shinobu noticed the two came back and she ran to Giyu worried about him. "Are you ok? I heard that the mission had many High ranking slayers die!" She looked up at him.

Giyu wanted to show her that he liked her by showing signs but he didn't know what to do. He just reassures Shinobu in the most nicest social way he can. "If you say so! But do you like tea? I can brew some for you!" Shinobu asked as she headed to the kitchen.

"Yeah I do actually, may I see how yoh make it?" Giyu asked, trying to get closer to Shinobu as Kanae adviced. Speaking of her, where did she go? Last Giyu saw, she was right next to him. She probably left the two alone so they can talk.

Giyu followed Shinobu in the kitchen and he began to watch Shinobu make the tea, more like he was watching Shinobu. "Tea's ready" Shinobu held out a cup to Giyu, offering it to him while she quietly hoped he liked it.

"It's great, The tea you make is amazing!" Giyu complimented her, she blushed and covered her face with her hands. Giyu had noticed he talked and expressed his feelings more after his encounter with Muzan.

"Hey umm, can i call you Shinobu? If that's alright with you" Giyu asks as he finished his cup of tea.

"You can call me Shinobu! As long as I can call you Giyu" Shinobu agreed.

Giyu reminded her that she already calls him Giyu, Shinobu blushed.

Kanae walked in but immediately walked back out, she went to the garden and just enjoyed the area.

With Muzan 2 days later

"Damn it!" He slammed his fists against the table, which caught uppermoon 1's eyes.

Kokushibo asked him what happened but Muzan just said it was none of his concern. Muzan went to Gyuatro to ask for something.

"Gyutaro" Muzan knocked on his door, and Gyutaro opened it. "No need to bow, Now tell me Gyutaro. How do you fix a relationship with your sibling?" Muzan asks

"Well, When Me and Daki got into arguments, Sometimes I left her alone to cool off and sometimes I jusg apologized to her and said what I did was wrong and that she was right then I tell her what she was right about. It worked a lot and maybe it could work in your situation Muzan-sama" Gyutaro explained.

"Thanks Gyutaro, I'll take my leave now" Muzan called out to Nakime and she teleported him out of the infinity castle where Giyu just somehow happened to be.

"HOLY FUC-" Giyu yelled as he fell on the floor.

Muzan paused for a few seconds before starting to speak "I came here to apologize to you, I know what I did was wrong. I was so blinded into protecting you I didn't think about what was the consequences of the thing that made me a demon. I'm really sorry. You were right. I am a monster but If I can I can kill of a lot of demons and make the uppermoons help make a cure for demons if there is any." Muzan hung his head lowly.

"What's the catch?" Giyu got up and asked.

"For you to forgive me, that's the cost" Muzan replied.

"I do miss you a lot, give me a day and meet me here.But can I atleast tell the hashiras I met you?" Giyu put his sword back in his sheath and he looked back at Muzan.

Muzan nodded his head and Giyu said bye as he ran out of the village. Muzan called Nakime to teleport him back in the infinity castle.