Part 3 of If I Was In Demon Slayer

《Name》means thinking

《Name》 means talking

"Here is my estate" Giyu opened the door to his estate which was amazing. Though I was used to the doors on the floor, floors on the walls, and getting teleported everywhere by Nakime.

"It looks so cool!" I gasped in awe, it looked like a less confusing and smaller infinity castle. He was still holding my hand and he realized, he tightened his grip on it and I blushed a little bit more.

[If you want, this could be in your perspective, like Your Y/N but the name is already given]

My crow came flying at us and he landed on my head, he always considered the top of my head a comfortable landing spot.

"Hikori! your father wants to see you! CAW CAW OH SHI-" I shushed him, where did he even learn the word shit from?

"Oh I meant! Is this a hashira! He looks like he would be a water user!" He yelled, flying around Giyu and I.

"I have never seen a crow fly this fast around me" He exclaimed, trying to follow Yama with his eyes.

"Now now Yama, come here. Stop confusing the poor man" I signaled for him to come into my arms, and that is what he did.

Me and Yama said bye before he flew off to who knows where, then me and Giyu went into the living room.

I sit on the couch as he sits next to me. "You're quite the social person with me, based on what The others said... they said you were anti social" I said.

"You stood up for me, you even hit Shinazugawa for me, you yelled at him for me, and you didn't ignore or make fun of me because of me being quiet and those people are rare in my life." He explained.

He got us some food and he set it down on the table, when I got some rice on my cheek wiped it off. I blushed again.
[I am a simp for this guy]

After an hour after we finished eating, i felt sleepy, my head drooped to his shoulder.

《Hikori》 I think dad can wait a few hours...I'm tired...

I'm lazy so yah