Part 4 of if Bakugo was a Demon slayer and a Tomioka/Tsugikuni

The demon king has been defeated, The demon slayers left UA and so did Bakugo. 1-A was sad to see ther boom-boom boy go, but he said he'll come back in a month or two. Izuku hugged him before the blondie ran with the other demon slayers, Yushiro, Tamayo, and Doma who was carrying Giyu.

Once the demon slayers and the good demon arrived, they went to their estates since they could finally live their perfect life they always wanted. Well, the one with no demon, not the one with their family because most of them are dead. [Ok I'm sorry]

Shinobu asked the demons if they wanted to become human again, this was their answer:

Yushiro: Of course! If lady Tamayo agrees. I will never leave her side

Tamayo: Since me and Yushiro had grown quite close to each other, we both will become human.

Doma: Oh, I kinda already was a demon since my mother herself was a demon she just drank a lot of poison. But it seems I also age as a human does, so I'm naturally an Oni and the antidote will probably not work on me.

Bakugo: i could always walk in the sun,  make explosions. And the oni blood practically did nothing to me so sure

Shinobu gave everyone except Doma the cure to being a human again. She know it will kill him, but she is grateful to him for saving and turning on Muzan. She still hates him a little bit but won't mind being around him.

After all that, Doma ran to the water estate and Bakugo did too, Doma got there first. As Bakugo opened Giyu's bedroom door to check if he was in there, he saw Doma had already taken off the top part of Giyu's kimono. "Lock the door next time! And I guess Onii-chan is already healed so he won't absolutely jusy die from what I think you're doing. He just better be able to talk after!" Bakugo yelled at Doma.

"Sure thing, lock the door on your way out by the way" Doma replied.

"In fact, I'll come back when you both are done. I'll be at with Rengoku!"

Sorai and Kanzaburo are now with Sanemi, since Urokodaki wanted to give him his bird and Giyu's bird because he trusts him.

When Bakugo arrived to where Rengoku lives, he knocked on the door and Senjuro opened it, with a broom in his hand ready to smack the shit out of anyone.

Senjuro saw it was Bakugo he held the broom in the normal way you hold it, as to clean the floor.

Bakugo asked if he could come in, Senjuro agreed and told him that Rengoku and Mitsuri are there too, eating and eating.

Bakugo walked to where Mitsuri and Rengoku were, they saw the two eating and asked if he could join in. "Of course! We were talking about your brother just now!" Mitsuri and Rengoku said [yelled]

As the topic of Giyu went on, Bakugo was happy to see they didn't know of Doma and Giyu because he wanted to tell them.

"You know Doma? The golden fan ice demon? Him and Onii-chan are dating!" Bakugo said.

Mitsuri asked about it while Rengoku laughed at how Mitsuri looks like how Tengen looks like when their curious. Their both incredibly good at looking like their interrogating the person.