New Parent

Doma's POV:
Is Daki clinging to someone? It's not Gyutaro for sure. I thought Daki wouldn't let any weak demon near her.
She seems evil, she's not even a good actor. My children are getting tricked. How dare she.

3rd person POV:

Doma had just came from a mission to kill the Earth Hashira, and they brought in 5 more hashiras he couldn't handle it  easily. So he was covered in cuts and bruises, with no energy to heal them yet.

"Hey Daki! Gyutaro! How are you guys doing? Who's this lady by the way?" He asked, absolutely trying not to sound mad.

"We're good, this is our mother. She was turned into a demon and were searching for us all this time" Gyutaro explained.

Doma looked over to Muzan as if asking for a favor, of course. Being the Father of the Kizuki's, Muzan accepted, he read Doma's mind and he (Doma) thought; 'could you umm... This lady abused them as children. So could you back me up when I try to explain to them, please Muzan sama?"

'Sure' he said, in his mind to Doma.

"Do you remember you're human memories? Maybe that will help you with your mother" The still injured Doma said.

"No"

"Your mother was not a good person when she was a hu-"

"You just don't want us to have another parent!" Gyutaro yelled, he slapped Doma and Doma almost fell but Muzan caught him.

"He cherished you both for years, and he didn't even get mad at any of you once, even when you helped a hashira." - Muzan

"No no it's fine! I should be happy for them, their lucky to even know about their mother. Have fun guys, I....I love you two, I'm going to heal up now" He said the 'I love you' part hesitantly, and walked away with a smile that he always has.

"Doma wait!"

"Onii-chan, he's probably just jealous that we don't need him anymore"

"But... I never hit him before, and he even says he still loves us after we yelled at him and I slapped him"

"Honey, are you alright? Is everything ok?" Their mother asked.

"Everything is ok"

With Doma, Muzan and Kokushibo who happened to be running by.

Kokushibo:
Doma, are you alright? Why aren't you healing?

Doma:
J have no energy for that, and I'm ok don't worry!

Muzan:
Be quiet Doma, I can't even tell i you smile genuinely or not.

Doma:
Aww, you knew

Kokushibo:
We all did

Doma:
Oh

Words: 423