Part 2 of If Bakugo was a demon slayer and A Tomioka/Tsugikuni

Bakugou's POV:
After we defeated Muzan, Tanjiro was dead...His arm was gone! Now Onii-chan lost his figurative child...I really wish I could help. The class did a good job, none of them are injured.

Then something horrible happened, Tanjiro regenerated his arm and he became a demon.

3rd person POV:
Bakugo ran to Tanjiro, but Kirishima held him back. "YOU'RE BLEEDING A LOT! And your injuries are severe. We need to take you back to UA to get treated"

But Bakugo didn't care, he only replied with "I've had worse injuries before"Then he and Giyu ran to Tanjiro.

"Those you can still fight! Keep him in the sun and burn him to death!" Giyu yelled to all the remaining fighter.

Bakugo leaped up into the air and dumped a lot of water on Tanjiro, then he detonated it.

The rest of 1-A watched there as they had no idea on what to do. Nezuko arrived and Sero tried to stop her but she still had some of her demon strength so she broke his tape, Nezuko ran to Tanjiro and tried convincing him he was still the nice Tanjiro everyone knew.

Tanjiro gathered up energy infront of his mouth and was ready to charge it, Nezuko weakened it by putting her hand infront of his mouth to stop him.

Giyu came in from the side and Tanjiro hit him very hard so he flung to one of the broken buildings, Giyu passed out from blood loss.

Bakugo used his breathing technique that his family passed down.

Sun breathing...

Fourth form...

Sun over paradise!

Everyone thought he was using flame breathing until Rengoku said it was sun breathing. Sadly, Bakugou's katana couldn't cut Tanjiro at all.

The sun rose up but Tanjiro didn't die, everyone panicked. Kiriya couldn't think of another plan, Nichirin katanas are made of sun ores but if a demon is immune to the sun, nothing at all can cut them.

Kanao was noticed as she injected the anitode Shinobu made before the battle. Tanjiro passed out to the floor and Nezuko started crying and started to ramble about how she's so worried Tanjiro is going to die.

"B-Brother! Wake up! Please... Tanjiro is a human now!" Bakugo yelled, shaking giyu with tears in his eyes.

"Bakubro, try feeling his pulse."

"ok.."

Words: 392