Giyu and Aizetsu friendship and chaos

" guys I wanted to meet my new friend" Aizetsu said, dragging Urogi, Sekido, and Karaku along with him. They walked into the forest, they saw someone who had black spiky hair tied up in a ponytail. He had one red side of his haori, and one geometrical side too.

Sekido generated one of his electrical like staff, karaku took out his leaf that I think looks stupid. Aizetsu stop them from attacking giyu, and stopped Urogi from flying with his oversized chicken wings."They are trying to kill me because I'm a hashira right?" Giyu asked.

" yeah, they would not listen to me and tried to kill you" Aizetsi said.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S FRIENDS WITH A HASHIRA HERE!" Karak yelled, resisting the temptation of blowing him away with the leaf he has in his hands.

"Aizetsu, why does he sound like he's dying?" Giyu asked again.

"HAH?" Kaaraku yelled.

"Shinazugawa 2.0" Giyu added

"Giyu! I know he's mad but Sekido acts more like that eyebrowless Chihuahua" Aizetsu gripped Urogi's leg, who was trying to escape like a mouse in a mouse trap. Damn mouse are stupid, like Urogi.

"LET ME GO YOU IDIOT" Urogi yelled, Giyu looked at him as if there were 3 Sanemi's infront of him, excluding Aizetsu.

It seems that they forgotten all about Giyu and focused on who had more anger issues, Aizetsu let go of Urogi Aka Keigo Takamai 2.0.

Giyu and Aizetsu talked amongst themselves while glancing at the other clones from time to time, it has been 3 hours and Sekido is losing his dang mind from Urogi and Karaku yelling at each other.

"Their funny" Giyu whispered to Aizetsu

"Their dumb so they won't hear you!" Aizetsu replied

The two turned their heads so far back you could almost hear a audible crack, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Karaku yelled.

"SHUT UP" Sekido yelled

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?" Urogi yelled back

"BECAUSE YOU ARE, AND YOU'RE ANNOYING" Sekido replied in a loud manner.

"NOW WHY ARE YOU GUYS YELLING?" Giyu said (yelled)

"ATLEAST I MET MY PARENTS" They yelled.

"Guys! That's not nice! Giyu mever met his parents" Aizetsu tried to calm them down.

This is very cringe I know, but I like it🤭

"That got dark.." Giyu mumbled

"Now let's talk about why Aizetsu the idiot is friends with a hashira" Karaku said.

"I found him in the forest and he looked friendless" Giyu said, totally lying because he was the friendless one. "NO, You were the friendless one!" Aizetsu argued.

"Aizetsu, what the hell is going on in your head?" Muzan said while he was reading Aizetsu's mind.

"It's nothing Micheal- I mean Muzan" Aizetsu replied.

"I- How dare you" Muzan stopped reading Aizetsu's mind because of reasons, you know why. He's going to ask Kokushibo what it means and if Kokushibo actually tells him, they will all perish.

"Earth to the stupid Aizetsu! Wake up you bi-" Giyu stabbed Karaku, "He's awake you motherfu-"

"Aizetsu is the most innocent one out of all of us, lets keep it that way" Sekido said.

"Well this is a nice way to meet you all" Giyu said

"We were forced to be here by uppermoon 6 and 2" Sekido explained

"Uppermoon 2? Isn't that the one who looked like a grown man but has a mindset of a 2 year old?" Giyu asked, recalling what Aizetsu told him.

"Aizetsu- You're still on about that?!" Sekido yelled.

"It's true!" Aizetsu yelled back

My motivation= a dead tuna in an abandoned microwave in a broke down house on a sunken ship. YIPPE