Part 2 Of Kokushibo x Muzan

After Doma left with KotahasKotahaso andandfsss explained everything to Nakime, she teleported Yoriichi infront of Kokushibo's room.

He opened the door and saw Muzan on Kokushibo's lap, Kokushibo noticed Yoriichi and he put Muzan down on the bed gently.

"Yoriichi..? How are you here?" Kokushibo asked.

"I got offered another chance at life. What was Kibutsuji doing on your lap?" Yoriichi answered

"We're in a relationship..."

Yoriichi glared at Muzan, Muzan shook a little before going behind Kokushibo. Muzan held onto Kokushibo's kimono top gently.

"Come on Muzan...I won't let him do anything to you"

"Ok.."

"If he makes you happy Aniki, I won't kill him" Yoriichi then said, a little happy his brother found someone but upset it's Muzan.

1 week later

"Hey Muzan!" Yoriichi tapped Muzan's shoulder.

Muzan turned around and was still weary of him but they built a tiny friendship over time.

"Do you want to prank Michi with me?" Yoriichi asked.

"Sure!" Then the two went to prepare the prank. The prank was that Yoriichi would be holding Muzan's waist and Muzan would have his hamds On Yoriichi's chest.

"Don't you think this position is a little...?" The shorter male asked, a little worried.

"Don't worry'' Yoriichi replied.

After 2 minutes and Kokushibo walks in

"Muzan..?" Kokushibo saw that Yoriichi was holding his waist and how the two looked.

Muzan looked up to Yoriichi as if asking what to do next. Kokushibo walked up to Muzan and ripped him out of Yoriichi's hands. Yoriichi said "Michi look-" he was cut off my Kokushibo.

"Not now Yoriichi, I have to take care of Muzan first..." Kokushibo threw Muzan on his shoulder and walked out of the room to go to His and Muzan's room.

"Michi! It was just a prank!" Yoriichi yelled.

"More of a reason then" Kokushibo replied as he went to his room.

Kokushibo threw Muzan on the bed and said "You better be ready~"

He got ontop of Muzan and began to slip the black kimono Muzan was wearing off of him. Kokushibo started to undress himself after he striped Muzan of his clothes.

"K-Koku-!" *that line was Muzan speaking in case you're confused*

CLIFFHANGER LOL

Next part of this plot will be smut but the next Chapter will be a new plot.