Kokushibo x Muzan

What I want this Chapter to be: Yoriichi comes back to live because I offered him the opportunity. He finds out Muzan is dating his brother but him  and Muzan eventually get along and become friends.

Onto the Story because I don't want my motivation to go to waste🙂

"Hey umm Koku?" Muzan said, looking at Kokushibo while blushing.

"I know you want to cuddle, come here my tiny love" Cockushibo- I mean Kokushibo said, hugging Muzan tightly and putting him in his lap.

"Don't call me tiny..." The smaller demon screeched like a cat. Kokushibo looked down at him and just hugged Muzan tighter, smiling softly at him.

Meanwhile...Yoriichi is being brought back to life and Doma is going to be the one who finds him. Doma was taking a stroll with Kotaha who Muzan apologized to a lot for trying to kill her around his cult.

"Hey Kotaha-san, You know how Inosuke is a demon slayer and I'm the  uppermoon 2 demon?" He asked

"Yeah? Why do you ask Dear?" She replied

"I want you to meet Kokushibo, Uppermoon 1.in the next meeting our master has. He used to have a child when he was a human before he left them but he has experience as parenting and maybe you two could get along pretty well" Doma explained

'But Michi is uppermoon 1... I guess I'll ask this demon since he's not hurting the girl' Yoriichi thought.

"Hey. You were talking about my Brother just now, We're twins so I don't suppose you could help me see him again right?" Yoriichi popped out of absolutely nowhere, Scaring Kotaha causing her to jump into Doma's arms.

"It's alright Kotaha-san"

"If you say so" Kotaha smiled at him

"But I could help you see him again, afterall! I don't want to be the cause of siblings not seeing each other! If the hbk both care for the other one..." Doma mumbled the last part to himself But Yoriichi didn't seem to notice.

"Can I come Dear?" Kotaha asked

"Of course you can! I was planning to take you with me anyways just hold onto me"

When the 3 got to the infinity castle

"His room is 184 doors ahead and 72 doors to the right. Or you can just ask Nakime to teleport you there."

Words:
[Including this)

It's 1:07 AM right now And I feel tired, like really really tired