Returned

"We- We have to! I DON'T WANT TO HURT HIM AGAIN" Muzan was planning to return Giyu to the demon slayers, for his safety.

"But-! Fine! But... We'll miss him extremely" Douma, Daki, and Giyu  were close friends.

Once they made a decision, Nakime teleported all of them to Giyu's estate. She knows where that is, and when they got there, they stepped out into the shady world.

"It's evening, good. Now.. Wisteria! That way to the headquarters" Akaza lead them to what he thought would be the demon slayer corps headquarters.

They could tolerate the wisteria, barely. They found a huge gate with 8 people kneeling infront of a sickly man with purple on his upper face.

"He's dead, 4 months, he's probably dead. I'm sorry" Kagaya announced

Muzan whispers to Nakime to teleport Giyu, who was in his hands unconscious, in the middle of the area.

Nakime carefully moved one of the strings on her biwa, Giyu teleported in the middle of the area.

"Goodbye...Lady Tomioka/Giyu" The uppermoons whispered to themselves as they got out of the wisteria area.

"T-Tomioka san!? He's so bloody!" Mitsuri yelled

"TAKE HIM TO THE BUTTERFLY ESTATE! HURRY" Shinobu Gestured them all to pick Giyu up and take him to the butterfly estate.

Tengen picked Giyu up and Tanjiro walked in. Tanjiro smelt the air because he smelt a familiar smell. A smell of a demon.

"Giyu-san! The smell of a demon is all over him. He still has all his humanity though!" Tanjiro said

"Let's talk at the butterfly estate, Tengen follow me" Shinobu ran to the butterfly estate and the others followed. Including Tanjiro

They got there and they looked for the infirmary, once they found it, they placed Giyu on the bed. Some blood drops staining the bed. The medics sure weren't good medics weren't they?

"Well atleast he didn't get infected from these wounds. Look at his ankle and wrist! Their swollen red." Tanjiro worriedly exclaimed.

Shinobu tells them to back away so she can treat the wounds better.

"It's great he lived!"

"What happened to him though?"

"Iguro! Don't"

"Ok fine Mitsuri"

"Yay!"

Shinobu finished patching Giyu's wounds up while the hashiras had other conversations with each other.

"You may see him now" Shinobu, Or annoying butterfly as Giyu would like to call her said.

The 8 hashiras and Tanjiro rushed to Giyu's side. Hope rising when they see his eyes flicker open.

"W-where....?" Giyu asked, he was surprised why he was not with Muzan and the others.

"Kibutsuji returned you to us, I don't know why but we're glad" Rengoku explained

Giyu started to tear up

Did he just use me?

Am I that useless?

All those memories, Fake?

He hates me!

He hates me!

They all hate me?

They all hate me!

These negative thoughts filled Giyu's brain, Tears fell down his face one by one. Soom there were tears streaming down his face.

He sobbed, thinking he was left behind as if he was a peice of garbage and was a burden to Muzan.

"Tomioka? Why are you crying!" Muichiro finally remembered, this was the person who he cared for. This was the water hashira, the one who he sees as his big brother.

"M-M-Muichi-r-ro!" Giyu turned his head to Muichiro, seeing him that made hurt him

"No...Mad...please" Giyu managed to get these 3 words out.

"Ok fine"

576 words used