Onii-chan, Nee-sans?

Shinobu: Tomioka san! Tomioka san! Do you want to hang out with me, Mitsuri, and Nezuko? Nezuko seems to really like you.

Tomioka: um.....Sure?

Shinobu: That's amazing! We're going to a restaurant that is famous for its glow in the dark fish, it's free night shows and dishes.

Tomioka: What about Tanjiro? He never leaves Nezuko if I'm not the one to watch over her.

Shinobu: He said you had to come but I was planning to invite you anways.

Giyu whispered under his breath; 'But Onii-chan is going to be there'

Shinobu: Did you say something Tomioka san?

Tomioka: Don't worry about it.

Shinobu: You're very talkative today, Are you alright? Are you injured?

Tomioka: It's alright, I just feel...Better than usual.

Then he thought to himself, he finally found the rest of his family. He got over Sabito's death and his sister's death. He's still sad though.

Shinobu: Ok.. I'm still glad you're socializing more!

At night

Mitsuri: Tomioka san is coming with us!? That's so amazing!

Tomioka: I never went out with people other than the Tanjiro's friends, Genya, Muichiro, Aoi and Kanao.

Nezuko: Hmm! Mhm

Tomioka: Wait...You know about...them..?

Giyu whispered that to Nezuko. Nezuko then nodded.

Shinobu: is something wrong?

Mitsuri: I agree with her

Giyu: it's ok

When they got to the restaurant, it was an outdoor one.

Giyu picked Nezuko up like how he would pick up a baby, she was in her small form, a size of an 8 year old.

Shinobu: Follow us! We can order here

Giyu: I know you have a big appetite based on how Rengoku used to always talk about you when you were getting trained by him, so I brought extra money.

Mitsuri: Yaaa! Thank you so much Tomioka san! Thank you!

Giyu: You're welcome, but- Oh! Can you take Nezuko for me?

Mitsuri: Sure

When Mitsuri took Nezuko from Giyu, he ran to someone with long, messy blonde hair and white hakama pants saying; Onii-chan!

Doma: I didn't know you were here

Giyu: *laughs*

Muzan: Oh Giyu's here!

Giyu smiled, like a lot.

Doma: Aren't you friends with the sister of the butterfly haori hashira I killed? Kocho? Shinobu?

Giyu: She's here, I came with her and 2 other friends of mine. Their some of my only hashira friends, there's one girl named Nezuko but she's a demon. She hates you all too.

Kokushibo: Their looking at us.

Giyu: Girls! You can come over here after ordering!

Daki: is that them next to the green and pink haired girl? They look so beautiful!

Nakime: None of us are calm, except for me. You all scream as loud as you can in public and at home.

Muzan: Pardon!?

Nakime: I'm sorry to say this but you sometimes join their fights because you're an absolute simp for Kokushibo

Words: 486
(Including this)

I really like this plot