Part 3 of Kokushibo x Muzan smut

"《Name》" means POV

After Kokushibo took his boxers off, he aligned himself against Muzan's hole.

"K-Koku please! That won't- AHH!" Muzan moaned loudly at the large and thick cock entering him without warning.

Kokushibo started off rough and fast, not letting Muzan adjust to his size. "You like that~? Hm?" He whispered in Muzan's ear before kissing, sucking, and biting his neck.

"A-aahh~~! T-Too- Ah~! Fast~!!" The smaller demon moaned out as Kokushibo picked up the pace a lot.

"That's too bad isn't it?" (This is Kokushibo's response in case you were confused...)

Kokushibo at this point was pounding into Muzan's body. "Ahh~!! KoKU~! S-sslower~~!! Please~!" These were the the only type of noises you would hear in the room, aside from the skin slapping against each other.

《Muzan》 I-I tried making him stop but he wouldn't listen to me! Fuck... it feels like there's an entire arm inside of me.

《Kokushibo》 He's honestly so cute when he's begging, so I'll just speed up until I run out of stamina or he passes out. I love seeing him like this.

Kokushibo sped up to a speed where muzan just couldn't take it anymore. Kokushibo wanted to see Muzan's face so he turned him around.

Muzan's mouth was open due to his tongue sticking out and his eyes were rolled back so much his red demon eyes couldn't be seen. His moans became louder at each powerful thrust. This was a masterpiece to Kokushibo.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUT I'M SORRY