Keep him safe, Or not

The hashiras were stuck on my Giyu had even gotten into this situation, it was just a complete mess.

Does that mean they know where the headquarters are and Tomioka-san lives? They thought. Only Tanjiro and his friends know wher Giyu lives.

'At least they didn't find out' Giyu mentally thanked Doma for the lessons on emotions, although he wondered why he knew so much about emotions.

'Oh shi--' Giyu fell from the bed just to be catched by the reason why he fell, Muzan

"What brings you here?" Giyu got back on the bed in his estate, looking up at Muzan.

Muzan crept closer to Giyu and eventually was infront of him on the bed with one of his arms holding Giyu's hand while the other one was lifting his chin.

"I came here for you of course~" Muzan caressed Giyu's tiny body and breathed on his neck, which made Giyu turn into a blushing mess and stop in movement to process what's happening to him.

"Ah- Muzan-!" Giyu tried to pry the taller and bigger man off of him, but Muzan wouldn't budge an inch and only went closer and covered Giyu's mouth.

"Be quiet my little Giyu" Muzan then started to Suck spots on Giyu's neck and Giyu's was letting out loud noises even while Muzan clasping his hand around his mouth.

"MMMM!~" Giyu put his arms around Muzan's neck and his breathing hitched. Muzan removed his hand and spoke.

"Found it~!!" Muzan started to Suck, Lick and Bite that spot that made Giyu moan like crazy.

"Look at you, so small but so vulgar" Muzan held his hair and took Giyu's Yukata off, leaving him in his undergarments.

Giyu stared in shock at how fast he did that and next thing he knew, his wrists were tied above his head on the bed frame.

Muzan got impatient but someone was sensed the hall, so they decided to act as if Muzan was r@ping Giyu.

"Ah no! Stop!" Giyu yelled, trying to hold his laugh in and his moans as well.

Turns out, it was Tanjiro and Zenitsu, Zenitsu did not hear anything Giyu and who they didn't know was there, Muzan, said. But Tanjiro did smell Muzan so he hurried to Giyu's estate.

Giyu screamed as Muzan had his fingers inside Giyu.

"He's hurt!" Zenitsu realized

"Hurry!" Tanjiro went straight to the bedroom only to find Giyu tight in Muzan's grasp.

Giyu clutched on the bed as fake tears came down his face.

'Just think of Sabito' Giyu thought, knowing it would make him give off an aura of sadness.

Muzan put a blindfold and a gag on Giyu, and he already tied his wrists to the be frame to make it look realistic and turned around.

"Let me guess, you're here to protect your precious little water hashira?"

The 2 slayers looked at Giyu who was tied up, gagged, and blindfolded.

'Muzan you're scaring them!' Giyu said under the gag, but it only let him make muffled noises.

Tanjiro tightened his grip on his sword and locked his eyes on Muzan.

"No need to get serious, I'm just doing what I want with this tiny hashira" Muzan realized how tiny Giyu's waist was.

Muzan put his hand on Giyu's stomach and called Nakime to teleport them to the infinity castle and into Muzan's room.

"Giyu-san!" Tanjiro leaped forward with his katana in hand and swung it, but Muzan teleported with Giyu already.

With Muzan and Giyu

"I guess I'll take the gag and blindfold off" Muzan took those things off Giyu's face.

📝: Continuing when I come home from school

Words: 610