Dare part 3

Idea by: Sjdbdudg
Dare: Make Kokushibo a child and force Yoriichi to make him cry

One note, I think they deleted their comment. But, That dare does sound good.

"What have you brought me here fo-" He turned into a tiny, adorable, demon child.

"Now, Yoriichi!" I say, Then he gets teleported in the room.

I tell him he has to make his little brother cry, and Little adorable Kokushibo dosen't know I'm saying this to him.

"!" The smaller demon's eyes sparkled, he loves his brother.

"Yoriichi-nii! Yoriichi-nii!" He smiled, running to his brother.

Yoriichi is now upset he has to make his tiny adorable brother cry. "..." He returned silence

"Yoriichi-nii! Brother!"

"Get away from me" Yoriichi spoke

"...Brother...I ...Love you..!" The demon child was hesitant now.

'Why do I have to make him cry, He's just so cute and He even said he cared for me...Fuck you person who forced me to do this'

"Get out of my sight, you filthy demon" Yoriichi then said, fully regretting every single one of his movements.

"I'm sorry...Did I do something wrong
..? I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'll do better next time, I promise!" He teared up, reaching up to his face to wipe his tears. Soon, He was sobbing.

"WAIT NO DON'T CRY!!! IT WAS JUST A DARE! PLEASE DON'T CRY!"

"So you still care for me..? You don't hate me..?" Kokushibo as a child asked.

"I would never hate you, There wasn't a single time in my life, you never will make me think of suck things about you" he explained

268 words