Bus and Steal

A boy was running as fast as possible because he didn’t wanna miss the bus...At least he didn’t wanna be late to school...He was huffing badly because of running..But he had to....His eyes focused on the point where the bus was going to stop....And luckily he reached to the point before the bus coming...He finally sat on the bus beside the station...He took out his phone from his pocket to revise his today's lesson....

After five minutes,the bus came on the point and the boy got into the bus....He saw there were no seats on the bus so he had to stand...But he didn’t worry because he was used to it and the school was not so far....He saw many kinds of people were on the bus....The bus slowly started to move....The boy was standing beside the bus door and looking at outside....

Suddenly he saw a boy was running like him might be for the bus...The first boy saw very nearly to see the other boy was coming for the bus or not....After seeing the condition,the first boy was sure that the other boy was running for the bus....The first boy suddenly screamed...

"STOP!!!"

And the bus stopped with a harsh break...All the passengers and the driver looked at the first boy.....Before the boy could say anything the bus door opened and then all the people on the bus looked at that ditection....They saw a boy was entering with breathing heavily....

"T-Thank y-you for s-stopping the b-bus..." The other boy said with very difficulty....

"Thanks to that boy who stopped...And you....Never do that again..." The driver said while looking at the first boy...And the first boy nodded....

The other boy looked at the first boy and walked to him...The bus started again...

"Thank you...I would miss the bus..." The second boy said to the first boy...

The first boy just nodded and looked at outside...

"Wahhhh...We are in the same school..Look same uniform..."The second boy spoke out suddenly....

The first boy then noticed that the other boy said correct....They were wearing same school uniform....The boy again nodded....

"Which class are you in??"The second boy said while holding the bus hanger above his head....

"12A" The first boy said in a low tone...

"Me too!!! It's my first day at school..." The second boy said...

The first boy just hummed....

"My name is Park Jimin...What's yours??" Jimin said...

"Kim Taehyung" The first boy answered....

****************

"Dad!!!!!!!! Hyung stole my yesterday's yogurt..." A boy was complaining to his father about his elder brother....

"You little brat!!! Who did bring the yogurt??" The other boy said while coming from upstarts with holding a box....

"Dad!!! You say something..." The younger said while glaring at his hyung...

"Jin....Why do you always tease our little star??" Their father said while arranging a box...

"Because I love to..." Jin said and winked at his little brother...

"I will steal your all strawberries which you hide in your closet..." The little one said and showed his tongue....

"That means you took my hald strawberries from there...You....." Jin said and ran to catch his brother who was running from him....

"Yes I am...." The younger said while running...

"Wait I will catch you..." Seokjin said

"You became old now..You will be tired..." The younger said and move from here and there....

"Dad!!!!!! He told me I am old..." Seokjin whined.....

Their father was still arranging the box....Well,he was used to this kind of environment....

"You are fighting now..After five minutes,you will hugging each other like there is no tomorrow... I am so tired of your drama..." Mr.Jeon said and shook his head....

And he was true....Because now the two brothers were sitting so close that there was no space between them...

"Hyung when will we moving??" The little one said..

"After one and half months..." Seokjin replied while setting his brother's hair...

"Seoul is so big right??" The little one said...
Seokjin hummed...He knew why his brother asked that...

"I hope you will like that city more than Busan Ggukah..." Seokjin said...

"I hope so..." Gguka or say Jungguk said with some thoughts in mind....

" Gguka or say Jungguk said with some thoughts in mind

To be continue~

(Hey...Finally the new story is launched🥺 I hope you liked this part...This was just starting... In this part,I wanted to show you that how Taehyung and Jimin got connected and how Seokjin's and Jungguk's relationship was...I hope you understood my point...You all know,how I want to show you the part as real life🥺

Just comment guys....Give me your opinions...I will love to see💜See you tomorrow for sure🙂💜)