Poor

"Jiminee" Taehyung was shaking his best friend continuously.....

"Taehyungah let me sleep..." Jimin said while scratching his head....

"But we will miss our English class..."Taehyung said....

"Uhhhhh...You and your study I can never refuse....Come on let's go...I can sacrifice my precious sleep only for you..." Jimin said and winked....

They got up and began to walk to their class...But one of them was blushing because of a reason...A secret reason which he only buried himself....He patted his cheeks and focused on walking.....

They entered to the class and sat on their desk...Taehyung and Jimin were best friends like for two months...Jimin was the first one to approach Taehyung for friendship....He thought about Taehyung at their first day meeting..For some reason,he wanted to be close with Taehyung...And luckily he made Taehyung his best friend...The journey was not easy...Because Jimin came to know that Taehyung was super shy and introvert boy who just focused on his study....He also came to know that Taehyung lived alone in the city....And Jimin made sure that he would do friendship with Taehyung or not anyone else.....After chasing Taehyung like three weeks,they became best friend...And Jimin was so happy for that...Because he knew Taehyung was a lovely boy.....

The class started and Taehyung was focusing in the lesson while Jimin was drawing something on his notebook...Taehyung saw that and hit Jimin with his elbow...Jimin looked at him and mouthed "what".... Taehyung mouthed "focus on the lesson".... Jimin sighed and looked at front...And that's how they spent their English class with bickering silently....

"Okay students...The lesson is finished...I want to annouce something...Tomorrow there will be happened an event where you have to speak a poem in chorus...So I picked five students among you....They are Suhi,Woojung,Taehyung,Heri and Gyuru...Tomorrow be present at auditorium before the class...Am I clear??" The teacher said...

And all nodded...Taehyung was happy because teached choose him...He always loved this kind of activity....

"Take these sheets and practice in the auditorium after the school..." The teacher said and left the class....

"Wahh....Taehyungah you will be on stage...I will click your photo...." Jimin said excitedly...

"How??You will be on the class..." Taehyung said while looking at the sheet..

"Dumbo..I can skip the class..I can't miss your debut on the stage.." Jimin said..

"You are saying like I will do a big job..." Taehyung said...

"Aishh...You won't understand me how much you mean for me..." Jimin said...

Taehyung blushed little because this types of words always turned him shy....But it was unnoticed by Jimin who was lost in his own world.....

***** Time Skip *****

Taehyung was waiting for others on the auditorium for rehearsal....He was so nervous because it was the first time he would do something as a group....He didn’t talk once with the other classmates because firstly he was so shy to talk and secondly the classmates of him were so rich and classy..He always thought he couldn’t level himself as them....He was happy enough to study in this big school with scholarship.....

Taehyung heard the footsteps...He saw the other students came together with some weird expression....Taehyung ignored the thought...He smiled to them and waved...He thought they would do the same....But he was wrong....

"We can't stand with you...You poor boy..." Heri said...

"He is smelling so bad.....Ewww.." Woojung said and did an disgusting expression....

"How did our teacher choose him??" Suhi said...

"Look at his uniform...Looking like he didn’t iron..." Gyuru said....

Taehyung eyes became teary because he never faced this kind of situation....He hold the sheet on his hands tightly....

"Go away from here...We will not practice with you..." Suhi said....Taehyung took his bag and ran away frim there while crying....
He ran and ran...He didn’t notice the place where he was going...He was hurt...Really hurt...He never thought his friends would behave with him like this....He knew if Jimin was there he would definitely fight with them for Taehyung....But Taehyung would not do that...He never would bring Jimin in the middle of this kinds of situation.....

Taehyung stopped his running and finally noticed he was at the park which had not so many people....He saw a bench and walked towards that to sit...He sat on the bench with holding his bag...He was crying so badly but silently......He knew he was poor but it was not his fault....Also not his family's fault...They loved him so much....But why did people think being poor is bad?????

While he was thinking,he didn’t realise someone sat beside him....

"Why are you crying???" The stranger said and Taehyung looked at the direction where the sound came.......

To be continue~~

[Hey it's your author...I was so busy today that's why I couldn’t upload early....Anyway this part really made me emotional...What's about you????

I know all of you wants to see Jungguk and Taehyung together....Don't worry it will happen in next part🙂

You know I think maybe this story will be longest story of mine...I am not sure..Let's see how it will go.....

So,why did Taehyung blush???
Why did Jimin say Taehyung was so much for him??
Had Jimin something for Taehyung???
Will Taehyung say his poem tomorrow???

Big question who was the stranger?????
See you tomorrow for sure🥺💜Have a good sleep]