Passing Paper

The feeling of can't tell your liking to the person whom you like for so long is the nerve-worried feeling ever

The feeling of can't tell your liking to the person whom you like for so long is the nerve-worried feeling ever....You like person's presence...You like that person's smile...You like that person's personality..You like that person's silent nature...You like to see him when he is doing something...You like to see all his activities so close but from still far....You like that person's everything....You like that person so much...But still you can't tell him what you feel for him....You are bounded to something....You are forced yourself to not to tell at wrong moment...You can't lose everything for your one confess....Your steal glances and hidden feelings are much more than your confession....This feeling if someone feels once in a life he/she will understand Jimin's feelings.....

Jimin was standing at the balcony of his grandmother's house....He was looking at the sky and thinking about his feelings...He didn’t know for how long he could keep his feelings in his heart...It was hurting to live like this...He was so close to that person but still far away from him...He was afraid that he would be judged by that person after his confessing...He was also afraid about his family...He parents loved him so much..He was his only child of them...They were not so rich..But they always fulfilled Jimin's every needs....If they came to know about his feelings,they would support him or not Jimin didn’t know....

Jimin was feeling like he was in the maze and couldn’t find any way to step out from it...It caused by him...Caused by his own heart...But he won't blame his heart...For the first time he felt for someone like this...He should be strong to face all the situation he would get in the future....Jimin calmed down humself and remembered that person....The person's smile which flattered Jimin's heart whenever Jimin looked at him...That person's voice gave him shivers sometimes...The voice was so deep....Jimin was smiling when remembering their first encounter...The best day ever...Jimin was hoping he would go to Seoul fast and confess as soon as possible...He couldn’t stay long without saying his feelings to other...He was also hoping,no other person would come close to that person when Jimin was far away from him....

He was hoping.....Hope gives you Sometimes fake console...Hope gives you always to wait more and more....But hope sometimes brings the best result of your waiting....

So it depends on time and faith that Jimin can get that person or anyone else can take that person....

*******************

Jungguk was watching a movie with Seokjin in Seokjin's room...Jungguk's mind was not in the movie...His mind was thinking about today....

When Taehyung saw Jungguk standing beside his desk,he understood Jungguk was his new deskmate...He didn’t say anything to Jungguk...He just looked at his book....Jungguk saw Taehyung didn’t say anything when he saw him...Jungguk was feeling so sad...Jungguk sat down on the desk...He understood by Taehyung silent contact that Taehyung didn’t expect him to be his deskmate....Taehyung might be feel bad because Jimin was not his deskmate...But it was not his fault...But still he felt sad for Taehyung...He couldn’t come between their friendship...Though Jungguk was their friend but they were close of each others....Jungguk thought he would talk with the teacher to change his desk...He would come with an excuse so that Taehyung would get Jimin...The class was started...Students were getting along with their new deskmates...But Taehyung and Jungguk were silent...They were just writing down their notes....