Twin flame

"Huh?" Taehyung was stunned by Jungguk's sudden term...How did he suddenly get girlfriend???It's really unreal that Taehyung had girlfriend and Taehyung didn’t know about this...

Jungguk pushed his wheelchair towards the study table and took the notebook which Taehyung gave him today...He was not in the mood to talk with anyone now..He was feeling pissed...But why??Jungguk didn’t have any right to being sulky with someone for unknown reason...Jungguk thought this at first...He was feeling today was bad day for him..At first he saw some black and white flashback and now he was feeling annoyed...

Taehyung wasn’t understanding Jungguk's sudden behaviour...He didn’t saw this Jungguk before....He felt that Jungguk was kind of angry...But who the hell was his girlfriend??He went to take his phone...Before he looked at his phone screen he spoke...

"Y-You are mis-un-"

Taehyung was cut off by Jungguk immediately...

"Come on...I have to study..." Jungguk said but didn’t look at Taehyung...Taehyung thought he would check his phone later..For now he had to spend some time with his Ggukah by studying...

Taehyung sat on the study table and began to tell about the lesson to Jungguk...

Half an hour had gone...Taehyung was still helping Jungguk with the lesson..But Jungguk's mind was not in there...He was thinking why he was feeling not good..He was all good before that checking messages...He really wanted to know that 'Jiminah' person...But how would he ask that to Taehyung??

Then something came to Jungguk's mind...Taehyung said they were very close freind...His hyung also said same...Then he had right to know about that person...He knew he didn't remember anything of before but he could know about all things which were related to his past days...Maybe that person also knew him personally...Jungguk thought like this and suddenly gave shock to Taehyung by his question...

"Do your girlfriend also know me??"

Taehyung looked at him...He couldn’t understand that whom Jungguk was thinking his girlfriend..Why was Jungguk saying this again and again??

"Who??" Taehyung questioned back...

"Your girlfriend.." Jungguk replied..

"Who is my girlfriend??" Taehyung was now really curious to know this...

"The person who sent you messages some while ago.." Jungguk said the truth...He didn’t mind at all what Taehyung think after knowing that Jungguk read the messages not willingly...

Taehyung took out his phone and and finally opened the screen to see who sent him messages...And finally he saw who gave him messages....

Taehyung started to laugh suddenly....He was laughing so hard....Jungguk was baffled to understand why Taehyung was laughing out of sudden...But he couldn’t miss the scenery of Taehyung's laughing...The husky voice of Taehyung really suit Taehyung's personality...The laughing face of Taehyung was so ravishing....