Crystal snow and you

"He can walk now but make sure he shouldn't give much pressure on the leg..And also do exercise just to free your tendons..It will help you to walk like before.." Jungguk's doctor explained while writing the prescription...

"And about the black-white scenery doctor??" Seokjin asked

"About that we have to wait more days...I am assuming that it can be related with his past memory...For now just take rest okay?Don't pressurize yourself...Go with the flow...I gave some new medicine...After two weeks please again visit me..." Doctor gave the prescription...

Seokjin took that...He bowed to doctor and helped Jungguk to stand...

"And Jungguk...Just spend time with the people whom you forget...They have major role to bring back your memory..." Doctor told while the brothers were leaving...

"I-I will try.." Jungguk said...

It's been three days after the incident with Taehyung...In these three days,Taehyung didn’t visited Jungguk...Jungguk was hoping to see Taehyung in these three days..But the other didn’t show up..Nowadays the weather was getting so cold...Jungguk was really worrying for Taehyung from that day...He knew that he had number of Taehyung but he didn’t have courage to send text or call...

Today was Jungguk's check up day...And finally he can walk now....Though it will take long time to adjust his leg again with the ground..But at least he won't feel paralysed anymore...Sitting in wheelchair was really tiresome...Finally he got rid of that thing...

"Hyung...Can we stop at the park where we first went after coming Seoul??" Jungguk said after settling himself on the car...

"This time??Today is so cold Ggukah..You will get sick..." Seokjin said and started the car..

"I won't hyung...See I am wearing full sleeve shirt,long cardigan,two muffler and also my head is hidden by the hat...Please hyung...I just want to walk there..." Jungguk pleaded...And Seokjin couldn’t make his little brother down...

"As your wish..." Seokjin smiled...

After fifteen minutes,they arrived at the park...The park was not looking like before...The green grass was covered with white snow,there were two snowmans on the field,the trees were looking so pale because of the winter...Seokjin helped Jungguk to walk...Jungguk was taking steps slowly...He was feeling numb on his legs because of sitting on the wheelchair for so many days...

After walking like ten minutes,Jungguk was feeling tired...He was feeling his whole body was burning in this cold air...

"Hyung now let's just sit..." Jungguk said..Seokjin nodded and made him sit on the park bench...

"Ggukah you take rest here...I have to buy the new medicines of yours..Also some warm drinks...Just sit here and wait for me...I will not take long..If anything happen just call me..Okay??" Seokjin said..