Sweet night

Love is an emotion that makes us feel so many things. It’s the butterflies in our stomachs, our hearts beating fast in our chests and our palms sweating whenever that special someone is near. With that said, it can often be difficult to articulate just how much a loved one means to you. 

But love is a strong word...Love isn’t a word you throw around to everyone, love is more complicated than that, love is a powerful emotion made to be felt by true lovers, it is made for that one person that cares for you more than anyone, that one person willing to help you through your problems, that person will love you just the way you are. Love isn’t about finding the perfect person, it’s about falling for someone with so many imperfections....

Jungguk is thinking while looking at the ceiling...He is thinking about the early moment of him and Taehyung at the park..He is still feeling shy and embarrassed...Shy because there is now something going on between him and Taehyung...And embarrassed because he remembered how he hide his face in Taehyung's chest...He heard Taehyung's loud heartbeat at that moment...

He is also greatful to his luck because after that moment when they parted away Jungguk saw Seokjin was coming towards them while eyes on the phone screen...If Seokjin saw them in that position,Jungguk didn’t know what he would tell him...So he was really greatful for that to his luck...

He is now thinking about Taehyung now...More like worrying...When Seokjin saw Taehyung with Jungkook he didn’t react much like how he reacted when Taehyung was continuously sneezing...Then Seokjin made Taehyung force to tell he took medicine or not...And Taehyung replied in negative...Jungguk was so worried when He learned that Taehyung didn’t take any medicine also he was in outside...Then he came to know that Taehyung lives alone in Seoul while his family is in Dague...Jungguk felt really sad because living alone without family is so tough....

After hearing Taehyung's words,Seokjin gave him medicine which he extra bought for emergency in this cold weather...Taehyung didn’t wanna take them but Seokjin threatened him that he would not let see him to Jungguk...Jungguk at least felt relieve that Taehyung will take medicine from now on...

Jungguk took his phone from bedside table...He is hesitating to do or not...But he wants to make sure Taehyung take medicine or not....He dialled Taehyung's number which was his old self saved as "Taetae"..

The call is ringing as same as Jungguk's heart...He is gulping when he thought what he say first if Taehyung recieved.....

"He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you."

Taehyung wrote down his every feelings to his journal...Taehyung has a habit of writing when he feels too happy,too sad,too afraid and too confuse....This time Taehyung is too happy and too confused...So he poured down his every feelings on his journal..

As soon as he closed the journal,his phone started to ring...He was confused because in this time nobody call him..He walked towards bed and took the phone...He was surprised when he read the caller id name...He received the call without any second thought...He didn’t say hello first...

He is waiting for Jungguk to say first but the other side is silent...

"H-Hello.." Taehyung said at first...

"T-Taetae.." Jungguk mumbled...

"W-Why did you call suddenly?Are you okay??" Taehyung said...Jungguk felt the worried tone of Taehyung..

"I-I am fine...I just c-called you to ask that did you take your medicine??" Jungguk cutely asked...

And our whipped boy Taehyung is smiling like a fool when he knew why Jungguk called..

"Hmm..I took it...Don't worry.." Taehyung replied

"Ohh.." Jungguk said..He didn’t know what he should say next...

The both boy are silent now...One is finding words to tell and other is still smiling while thinking about the one...

"Uhhh...O-Okay then...I-I am cutting the call...G-Good night.." Jungguk said...Although he didn’t wanna leave but he couldn’t disturb Taehyung's sleep...

"WAIT!!" Taehyung hurriedly yelled so loudly just to stop Jungguk to go...

"Huh.." Jungguk flinched...

"I-I am sorry...But c-can you stay some more??" Taehyung's cheeks became red while asking this....Like he wrote on his journal that he wants to cherish every moments with Jungguk..

How would he miss this opportunity???

"O-Okay.." Jungguk shyly replied...

Taehyung layed on his bed after switching off the light...

"W-What were you doing??" Taehyung said..

"J-Just laying..." Jungguk replied..."You??"He asked also...

"Uhhh....Writing journal.." Taehyung said...He didn’t know what Jungguk would think about him after knowing this..Because writing about your daily life is kind of childish action...

"T-That's cool...What did you write??" Jungguk excitedly questioned..He was happy that he was knowing Taehyung slowly...

"Ummmm...About you..." Taehyung replied....

"Me??" Jungguk was shocked....

"Hmm...Ggukah??" Taehyung whispered...

Jungguk just hummed...His every heartbeats are making him melt...Taehyung has this much effect of him...

"C-Can I call you by a nickname??" Taehyung said...

"What??" Jungguk also whispered like Taehyung..He didn’t wanna let his hyung and dad to know that he was still wake and talking with his Taetae...

His Taetae......Sweet to know right????

"Bambi....My bambi..." Taehyung said while his voice had that much audacity to understand that he was giving fact that only he could call Jungguk as 'Bambi'

Only his Bambi...Sweet to know right??

Sweet to know right??

To be continue~~

(Why is Taehyung so romantic??😭❤️My heart is doing boom boom....

They are hella so cute....I remembered the first season of "LOVE IN THE NOVEMBER" where Taehyung and Jungguk talked in call at night...

Are you ready for their school moment??Class moment??School roof moment??School backyard moment???

Be ready for to see the most sweet and loveable couple's moment❤️

See you soon💜)