Jealousy

Time really flies so fast...It's been two weeks Jungguk and Taehyung are dating...Well,they finally are together...They shared this news only with Jimin,Yoongi amd Hoseok because they are their friends...Jungguk is fine with them while hanging out...Though he and Taehyung don't go out too much with them...
They just loves to spend time with each others...

They most of the time spend their free time in school by sitting on a library...
Jungguk got to know that before his memory lost,he offered Taehyung Yaksik when Taehyung was reading at the library...Jungguk also got to know that Taehyung felt at that time someone treat him so close beside Jimin...

Jungguk is deeply falling for Taehyung not just for his appearance...Because of Taehyung's careness,Taehyung's unexpected adorable words,Taehyung's rare boxy smile...Taehyung is giving his best to give comfort to Jungguk and Jungguk well aware of that...Taehyung started to share his personal life talks...Jungguk got to know that Taehyung saved some strawberries for Jungguk when he was absent...The strawberries became rotten so he had to throw them...

Everything is changing but one thing is not changing...And that is Jungguk's memory..The black and white image didn’t come after once...Jungguk visited doctors but they said it would take time....

Currently Jungkook is waiting for Taehyung on a bus stop...Today he and Taehyung are going to self study at a cafe...Well,you can call it as little date..It was Jungguk's idea and Taehyung agreed to him because it is weekends time...Jungguk took so much time to choose outfit...Today it is cold but not snowing...Jungguk is patting his coat while sitting at the bus stop....

Suddenly he heard some voices...

"If she comes to hug will you hug back her or not???" A girl said while crying..

"I didn’t know that she would be there...I will not do that...Please trust me..." A boy replied to that girl..

"I can't trust that girl..He is obsessed with you..." The girl said...

Jungguk was listening the conversation but someone called him...

"Ggukah.."

Jungguk saw Taehyung was coming towards him...Jungguk smiled to his boyfriend...

"Taetae.." Jungguk said and hugged Taehyung who hold him immediately..

"Looking like someone missed me.." Taehyung said...

Taehyung is so free to now with Jungguk while Jungguk is still shy...But Taehyung is also shy when he Jimin tease him in front of Jungguk...

"Hmmmmm.." Jungguk nodded while hugging Taehyung...

The bus came in front of them and they broke the hug...

"Let's go..." Taehyung said and hold Jungguk's little soft hand...Jungguk blushed...He already forgot his negative thought when he heard that girl-boy's talk...

They got inside the bus and took their seats...The bus is not so crowded...Taehyung and Jungguk are grinning to each other whenever they are having eye contact...

"You can put your head on my shoulder.." Taehyung offered...Jungguk became crimson red...He shook his head as no...

Taehyung chuckled because he understood Jungguk was shy...Taehyung started to playing with their fingers while looking at outside...

Jungguk was smiling to see their holding hands...He looked at his left side and saw a girl was looking at them with unknown expression..Mostly the girl was looking at Taehyung...

Jungguk looked Taehyung who was busy looking at the scenery...The side profile of Taehyung is Jungguk's weakness...But he knows that only he have Taehyung...Only his...

Possessive mode is starting....

Jungguk again looked at the girl who was doing expression like she was annoyed...Jungguk had enough...He linked his hand with Taehyung's arm and put his head on Taehyung's shoulder...

Taehyung looked at Jungguk when he felt Jungguk put his head on his shoulder...

"Are you fine bambi??" Taehyung questioned...

Jungguk looked at him while smiling...He nodded and again put his head on Taehyung's shoulder....Taehyung was not minding at all...He was having butterflies on his stomach...Little did he know Jungguk's eyes were burning because of a certain reason.....

Jealousy......

The bus reached The cafe location...Both boys got down and got busy on their walking side by side while holding hands...They didn’t notice someone was following them..They arrived at the cafe and got inside...The fresh donut's smell hit their nostrils...They took their seat...There were many people but not so crowded and noisy...The calm piano music was playing..

"You give order bambi..I will go to washroom to wash my face...Then we will start our study..." Taehyung said and Jungguk nodded happily...

Taehyung went and Jungguk was looking at the menu...He knew well what Taehyung's favourite cafe food...So he decided that what to order...He saw he had to go to the counter to give order...He stood up and started to walk...

Jungguk noticed the cafe was full of couples...And he was smiling to himself while thinking he and Taehyung were also there as couple...He giggled to himself....But soon his smiling expression  vanished from his face when he saw the scenery in front of him...He frowned...

Two people were hugging to each other...Mostly one person was clinging on another....

To be continue~~

(Hello guys.🤷‍♂️Sorry for late update because I was stuck with my cousin at some work...Anyway...

Who were they??

Who was the girl??

What will happen next???

Say your thoughts👀)