Sharing book

Jungguk was wondering the school alone on his leisure time...It was his first day...He didn’t have any friends to spend time with them...And he didn’t have any interest in that....He saw a big library in front of him...He entered to the library and became speechless because the library was so huge....Many bookshelves were there...Study table and chair were also there....Not many people were there at that time....The atmosphere was silent and peaceful....Jungguk loved this kind of atmosphere....

Jungguk went to fiction side to search some book...He was searching a book which he wanted to read so long...Finally he found the book and touched that to take out...But he couldn’t do that...He felt someone opposite of the shelf also hold the book....He kept side that book to see the opposite person...And he wasn’t ready to see the face of the person....

Taehyung was in front of him while holding the book...Jungguk was looking at Taehyung's almond shape bambi eyes....The innocent face that Jungguk never saw to anyone....Jungguk was staring at Taehyung and Taehyung was feeling shy suddenly when he noticed the front person was staring at him....Taehyung was looking here and there but not looking at Jungguk...His heartbeats became fast when he noticed Jungguk was looking at him.....

Jungguk realized he was staring at Taehyung so long...He mentally scold himself for doing that...He moved his hand from the book...He was hesitating to talk with Taehyung...He didn’t know what to talk...He was so embarrassed for staring at Taehyung....

"Uhh..Y-You can t-take it.." Jungguk said with shy face....

Taehyung heard it and didn’t know what to reply...Jungguk was a new classmate of him...He didn’t talk with him in the class...And now Jungguk was giving the book without any thoughts....

"N-No....You can t-take it..."Taehyung said and hold the book in front of Jungguk's face...

"B-But you n-need it..." Jungguk said while looking at Taehyung by little space on the shelf....

"T-That's right...Y-You can read it first...Then you can g-give me..." Taehyung said....If Jimin was here he would be shocked because Taehyung never talked this long with someone and also shared the book with someone....Taehyung thought Jungguk was new here...So he could give him the book first....That's the reason....

Or anything else???

Jungguk hold the book and walked towards the side where Taehyung was...
The next action from Jungguk,Taehyung didn’t expect...

"T-Thank you..." Jungguk said and bowed....

Taehyung didn’t expect the bow at all...

"D-Don't do that....Welcome.." Taehyung hesitately said...

Jungguk nooded....

They were standing with no talk after that...Silence came between them...They both didn’t know what to say...They also didn’t say bye to each other....Why????
Unknown....

Soon the silent was removed by Jimin's presence...

"Hey what are you doing both here??" Jimin said while holding Taehyung's shoulder...

"Nothing Jiminee...Today you came for reading with seriousness???" Taehyung said....

Jungguk noticed Taehyung talked with Jimin without any strutting and hesitate...He didn’t know why....He just looked at the two best friends....

"You know my answer Taehyungah...I am here for you..." Jimin said and winked...

"Jungguk did you like our school??" Jimin turned his face to Jungguk...

Jungguk nodded....

"That's good...Will you join with us here??" Jimin questioned just for formality...In his heart,he didn’t want someone to sit with him and Taehyung...Why???????

"N-No...Thank you for asking...I will go back go class..." Jungguk said and went from there....

"Let's go Taehyungah..." Jimin said and dragged Taehyung with him...

For what reason Taehyung didn’t know,he looked behind to see Jungguk....But he didn’t saw Jungguk....He didn’t know what's happening with him suddenly.....

Jimin and Taehyung were walking towards their usual seats....They didn’t see someone was looking at them with unknown expression....Maybe the unknown person wanted to be with them....Maybe.....

To be continue~~

(Hello this is your author🥹 I have to tell you that I am taking this story slowly because believe me many little secrets of this story are buried on the every parts....Just read the parts attentively.....

Taehyung and Jungguk finally talked🥹...My two shy boys....Someone of you commented that how they will be togther if they are both shy....That's the speciality of this story😉

So,did you like this part???You know the book will be the first source of the communication between Taehyung and Jungguk at school....

Who is the last person???

Was Jimin jealous when he saw Taehyung and Jungguk together???

Why didn’t he wanna let Jungguk to sit with them???

Why was Taehyung feeling like sudden unknown feelings????

Tell me in the comment box💜)