What is this feeling??

Taehyung was nervous to enter in the school...He remembered yesterday clearly what happened with him..In the morning,Taehyung skipped his breakfast because his burnt hand was paining so much..He got ready with very difficulty..He missed his family in that time so much...His family would pamper him in this condition....He was also nervous because if Jimin see this today he would be doomed....

With zero courage,Taehyung walked towards his class....He entered to his class and there he saw,Jimin was sitting on their desk....Taehyung felt good to see Jimin...He missed him so much yesterday....Jimin was the one whom he spent his time without thinking others....Taehyung noticed Jimin's face...Not as usual he was smiling...

Did Jimin know about yesterday of him???

Taehyung slowly walked towards his desk...Jimin looked beside him when he heard the footsteps...He saw Taehyung...But not as normal....Bandages were wrapping on his hand....Jimin stood up and gave space to Taehyung entered to his seat without saying anything...

Taehyung sat after puttinf his bag...He looked at Jimin...

"Why didn’t you come yesterday???" Taehyung said..

"What happened to your hand??" Jimin said without answering Taehyung's question....

"It's nothing to worry..I am fine..." Taehyung replied...

"Give me a proper answer...." Jimin sternly said...

Taehyung knew he had no other way to calm Jimin...Also he had to tell Jimin that he made Jungguk his friend....Taking a long breath,Taehyung started explain....Jimin just heard Taehyung while his heart was hurting for a reason.....Wha

What was the reason???

"You didn’t tell me anything about this Taehyungah...You had gone through this...Am I not close to you???" Jiminbsaid after hearing Taehyung....

Taehyung felt the betrayal tone from Jimin's words...But he didn’t betrayed Jimin with anything....

"You didn’t reply me yesterday...I thought you were busy....That's why..Don't get me wrong....I am fine...And Jungguk was here yesterday....You can't believe he helped me-"

Taehyung was cut off by Jimin...

"Oh yeah...You have your new friend now...Sorry for my words..." Jimin said and turned to other side....

Taehyung was taken back at Jimin's words...Jimin never behaved like this with him..Then why today????And Jimin was not that person who dislike someone like Jungguk...What happend with Jimin???

"Jiminah....I am sorry...If you didn’t like my decision...I thought you would be happy to know that I made a friend...You always tell me to be free...I am sorry I didn’t inform you about my condition..But don't worry..I am fine..." Taehyung said...No matter who was right or wrong...Taehyung never wanted to offend Jimin and also he couldn’t see Jimin's sad face...

His heart always turned sad whenever he saw Jimin's sad face....

It's common in friendship right????
Or Taehyung had something for Jimin??

Jimin heard Taehyung...And he felt guilty for his words...He was mad okay???But that doesn't mean he would say anything to Taehyung without listening other perspective...He blamed himself for making Taehyung sad...It was not Taehyung's fault...It was situation's fault....

Jimin looked at Taehyung and saw how Taehyung was lowering his head while fidgeting his fingers...

"Hey look at me..." Jimin said...Taehyung immediately looked at Jimin...

"I am sorry okay...I was so mad after hearing all this...Don't blame yourself...And I am happy Jungguk helped you and Gyuru left the school....Just take care of yourself..I can't see you like this...And I am happy.. Really happy that you made a friend...Don't take my words seriously...You know how idiot I am..." Jimin said...

Taehyung chuckled...He knew Jimin couldn’t be mad at him....Also he knew he couldn't live a minute in school without Jimin....He had an effect of Jimin...The effect which he wanted to know more and more....

Jimin knew he blamed Taehyung for nothing....Taehyung was so close to him...Really close...He couldn't lose his friendship for his own reason.....The reason which he kept himself for many days......

"I have a surprise for you..." Jimin said and opened his bag....He took out a book and gave to Taehyung....

"My cousin gave me this....You know I can't read book always..And it's not my type but yours...So here is for you..." Jimin said..

Taehyung looked at the book and saw it was a fiction book...And he loved fiction book...

"Thank you Jiminah...." Taehyung hugged Jimin...Jimin felt happy....Because Taehyung was happy...He hold Taehyung...
Soon the broke the hug and Jimin hold Taehyung's burnt hand....He began to ask Taehyung was fine or not and many questions....

And that moment Jungguk came to the class....He saw how Jimin hold Taehyung's hand and Taehyung was answering while looking at Jimin...The look was so different as Jungguk thought....He shrugged his thought as he realized he was thinking too much....He should be happy because today was his first day with his new friend....

Maybe say crush which he realized yesterday night after thinking so much.....

Now the question is who have whom in their heart and also in their faith????

Do one have to lose his heart for other???

Who will sacrifice???

Or say faith have another story for them???

Their unnamed love in the november is already started to bloom...

The answers will enclosed from now time to time.......

To be continue~~

(The deep writing have many thoughts which are buried in every words,in every lines...
Don't read the parts fast...Read and think....

What is highlighting??

What is hinting???

When I say every parts have it's own secrets..Then I mean it....
I really likes to confuse you guys...If a writer confuse a reader then she/he is succeeded to write a story...

I know now many all of you are confused...But don't worry..Right time will open all the secrets one by one...
And don't worry...Your author knows what you want... I will not disappoint you guys...It's my promise....
Your every questions answer you will get soon...
The real story is still unopened....

Anyway one have to sacrifice....Who will and how will it happen it's up to you think...
Because reality is different😉

See you tomorrow💜Have a good night)