Raining

[Before reading this part,I request to you to listen "Still with you by Jungkook"...I am sure you will get the vibe]

           ***********************************

After coming from school,Jungguk couldn’t concentrate on anything at home...His mind was full of the moments with Taehyung...He was just thinking and thinking about the moment when Jungguk was between Taehyung's arm...So many people were there on the bus...Though the other people were in their works but still Jungguk felt shy...

The most surprising thing was Taehyung did this kind of action...Taehyung wasn't the person who would do this kind of gesture in front of public..Also Jungguk was his new friend..Just a friend...How could he do that??Jungguk thought that over and over....He was smiling like a fool..Why not!!!!He was so close with his crush....First crush ever!!!!!!

It was really dreamy and unexpected for Jungguk....If Jungguk's condition was like this then what was the condition of the other who was the culprit for Jungguk's this condition?????

Taehyung was so exhausted today...He changed his bandages in a pharmacy while coming home....He also bought some food items for dinner..He still couldn’t cook with his one hand....He was sitting on his bed...Books,notebooks were surrounded beside him...He was reading a book but his mind was not there....

His mind was on the ride bus....Taehyung realised his action after warning the man who pushed Jungguk...He realised how he defensed Jungguk...It was less surprising than his other action where he placed Jungguk between his arms....How could he do that??? It's not like Taehyung was hating the action...It's just unanticipated from him...He was startled by his own self...It was Jimin always do this kind of thing with him...He knew how Jimin liked to flirt...Taehyung never stopped Jimin to do that with him...But today when he did that also for Jungguk who was new friend,it was really flabbergasted.....

Taehyung remembered the smell of coconut apricot which was coming from Jungguk's hair...Maybe Jungguk used that flavour shampoo...The height both of them were so close..But Taehyung was little taller than Jungguk...So that's why Taehyung could smell the other's hair....Taehyung remembered how Jungguk was standing with lower head in front of him...He saw how Jungguk hold his bag tightly...He saw how Jungguk moved himself from him when their body tinged because of the sudden turn of the bus....

Now a question came Taehyung's mind while remembering the incident...

"Did Jungguk feel comfortable with him in that moment??? If not then,what will he thinking about me now??" Taehyung said to himelf....He was afraid now...Because the friendship of them was newly made...If Jungguk pointed Taehyung as clingy what would Taehyung do???

But the reality was different....Who would tell Taehyung that Jungguk was on cloud nine because of the early incident????

Teenage heart always makes this situation hard......