Old Jungguk???

People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long..
It’s better to cry than to be angry; because anger hurts others, while tears flow silently through the soul and cleanse the heart..

Taehyung was continuously crying inside the bathroom...His heart couldn’t take the world's cruelty...He was crying not because he was weak...He was crying because people assumed false things about him and spread it like water flow...What's his fault???Just because he was poor???Just because he had no wealthy thing just like others??Why does this world only judge people by wealth??

Taehyung was crying with hiccuping...His eyes and face became red because of crying...He was feeling ashamed to go out like this...People will throw nasty comments about him...Nobody will listen him...Nobody will listen his explanation..Truly nobody will care about him...Because he was a poor nerd boy....

He was wiping his precious tears again and again but they were dropping again and again...He wanted to disappear from there..He wanted to go somewhere nobody would see him and talk about him...He hated them...He didn’t hate them before but this time he couldn’t tolerate...Why was his life like this???Why was his luck like this??Yesterday he was so happy and today he was crying like a new baby...

"It hurts....Really hurts..." Taehyung was saying to himself...In the middle of his crisis he forgot about someone who was coming to meet him like a crazy person....

"Taetae...Open the door..."

Taehyung heard the continuous knocking at the door...His Ggukah came to him....He forgot about him...

"Did Jungguk know??What will he think about me now??" Taehyung thought...He didn’t want to open the door...He didn’t want to show his pathetic face to his dear one...

"Please Taetae...Open the door for me...Please...Bambi is calling you.." Jungguk's voice was vulnerable...Taehyung understood Jungguk was also crying...The nickname which he gave Jungguk,finally worked to let Taehyung open the door...

Jungguk saw the misery state of Taehyung...He never saw Taehyung's crying face according to him...Who would tell him that he saw this Taehyung before??

"Ggukah" Taehyung's tone was dry...

"Don't cry anymore...Come with me..." Jungguk said and hold Taehyung's hand...The expression of Jungguk was seen before as Taehyung thought...The old Jungguk...The person who saved him before when he got acid on his hand...The same worrying eyes...The same calm face...

Does moment play reverse in life???

Jungguk was walking before Taehyung...Jungguk hold Taehyung's hand tightly...He was fuming in anger...If he didn’t come on time then Taehyung would be more devastated...Jungguk came to know the news from Jimin when he came to school where he didn’t find Taehyung....He searched every corner of the school to find Taehyung but he didn’t find...He was so restless...He was feeling like his heart would come out through his throat because he didn’t know what Taehyung was feeling....

Taehyung was his priority after all....He would do anything which harm Taehyung...He might be shy or introvert but not weak for this kind of situation...His hyung taught him well what to do if life gives this kind of problems...

But the problem was at that moment Jungguk was having again black and white image in his head...He was walking with so hard...He saw he was holding someone's hand and running where the person was crying...The whimpering voice was so smooth...Jungguk shook his head just to shrugg it off...This was not the moment to think about this....

Jungguk and Taehyung arrived at the class...The class had half an hour to start...And it was enough for Jungguk....The students were giving them look...Mostly judging looking towards Taehyung...Taehyung was lowering his head...He couldn’t look at the people's eyes who were gawking at him....

The students were looking at the holding hands of the two boys...

"Who did this??" This was the first sentence came out from Jungguk to other students..The tone was harsh...The students were surprised because this was the first time they heard this voice of Jungguk...

"I asked who spread this false news???" Jungguk loudly said...The students flinched...Taehyung also....He wasn’t expecting this Jungguk...

"Okay you will not say right??I have my way..." Jungguk said...He glanced at everyone...

"And Kim Taehyung is my boyfriend and I am his...I am the first who approached him...I am the one who take him to the cafe...And to those who said he spent my money...

WE GOT FREE FOOD!!!!! SO THAT MEANS I AM ALSO POOR RIGHT????

YOU AND YOUR JUDGING MIND....HE IS MUCH RICHER THAN YOU...BECAUSE HE NEVER THINK AND BEHAVES LIKE YOU...HE HAVE PURE AND KIND HEART...HE HAVE TALENT FOR WHICH HE GOT SCHOLARSHIP... HE IS NOT LIKE YOU WHO USE THEIR BRAIN ONLY TO DO SPREAD FAKE NEWS AND TO HURT SOMEONE...."

Jungguk poured everything..He was so frustrated....

He turned to Taehyung who was looking at him already...The almond shape brown eyes made him calm like a melting butter...

"Let's go Taetae...I don't wanna be here anymore.." Jungguk said in very soft tone..

He walked towards the door with Taehyung...Suddenly stopped...He looked behind towards others...

"Stay away from us....And I will find out who did this...My hyung will take your class for sure..." Saying this he got outside with Taehyung....

Jimin was smiling air to air...

"You finally found your true love Taehyungah....I am so happy for you.." Jimin mumbled while smiling...

To be continue~~

(I know this is not long..But it's hella cute and aggressive....I can imagine Jungguk's  glance with his doe eyes👀

Anyway I hope you like this part...

And once again thank you for reading this story and my previous story💜You guys are amazing...Today is one year of my writing and I am dedicating this to you and BTS💜
Love you always💜🥹🫂)