Bus ride

Taehyung and Jungguk were in the bus without delivering words to each other...Taehyung was silent from the school where he was taken back Jungguk's answer when he asked other why he was there....Jungguk replied him that he was waiting for him so that they could go together....

Why did Taehyung feel something on his stomach when he heard that????

Jungguk was feeling so shy...He knew he was so straight forward to answer at that time...He didn’t think he would answer like that..It was hit of the moment...He didn’t know what Taehyung was thinking....He was hoping Taehyung didn’t think negative about him....He wanted to talk with Taehyung but he was again shy to start a conversation... Or say maybe cat got his tongue.....

Today the bus was so full...Many of the passengers were standing on the bus while hanging the hanger...Luckily Jungguk and Taehyung got the seats to sit....Today Jungguk was sitting beside the window....Actually Taehyung told him to sit there...Maybe he wanted Jungguk to sit with relax....

Or had he another reason???

Jungguk was feeling so giddy... He was sitting beside his crush on the bus...Like literally sitting beside each other...Jungguk saw in movies that how the couple holds hands of each other on bus ride...Some of them also put their head on other's shoulder.....It's romantic....Jungguk was a romantic boy...So it was obvious that he would like to feel these sceneries also in his real life...But unfortunately he had no lover or boyfriend....Taehyung was just his crush which he recently discovered..So he couldn’t expect those sceneries from Taehyung.. Also from himself....

He was just crushing on Taehyung not he was in love....Right????

The bus stopped at a point...Some passengers got down from the bus and some got inside the bus....Taehyung and Jungguk saw an old man and an old lady came inside to the bus....The all seats were full..So they had to stand...They were standing beside each other with holding hands....They were sure couple....

Without any second thoughts,Jungguk and Taehyung stood up from their seats...And they both spoke together without knowing of each other's action....

"You can seat here..."

Taehyung and Jungguk both looked at each other when they heard each other's voice....

"Thank you little mens..." The old man said and sat on the seat after helping the lady to seat beside the window...

The young boys were now standing beside each other....They were feeling good to help the old couple...

"A-Are you okay while standing??" Taehyung said...

Jungguk looked at him and nodded...He was fully okay with beside Taehyung...Well,it was cringe thought of Jungguk... But he liked that....

"H-How is your hand??" Jungguk said whisperingly but it was heard by Taehyung...

"I-It's fine...I have to remove the bandage soon..." Taehyung replied...

Jungguk again nodded....He was thinking how Taehyung was working without his left hand...Taehyung was lucky that his right hand was okay..But still,left hand never be unused for anything....

"D-Do your parents say anything about this??" Jungguk hesitantly asked..

Taehyung didn’t find any words to answer...

Should he tell Jungguk that he was living alone in here???
It would be not bad to share my things...He was my friend...

"I live here alone..My family is in Daegue.." Taehyung replied...

Jungguk was surprised to hear that...He didn’t expect this to hear...At this age,Taehyung was living here alone in this big city...Also now he was injured...How was he managing all his works????

"I didn’t tell them about this...They will be so worried if I tell..." Taehyung continued...

Jungguk didn’t say anything after this...He was feeling very sad...Living alone in this city was not easy...Taehyung was also reserved boy as per Jungguk knew...So it maybe difficult for Taehyung with injured hand to do his daily works....

Taehyung looked at Jungguk when he didn’t hear any words from Jungguk after his talking....Jungguk was lost in his thoughts...A cute pout came to his face...Taehyung noticed Jungguk doe eyes were blinking rapidly...Jungguk chubby red cheeks were highlighting Jungguk's cute face more....

Yeah....Taehyung found Jungguk cute with his cute face...With his cute pout...But he was thinking why the other one was thinking with a pout...He didn’t ask because he didn’t want to break Jungguk's thoughts...So he continued his staring at Jungguk which was missed by the other....

"Hey kid...Go that side more..I can't stand properly for your bag.." A middle age man said while pushing Jungguk on Taehyung's side...

Jungguk flinched for sudden pushed from behind....He was not used to ride in bus...So it was new for him to experience...Jungguk was standing in a little space still the man was pushing him...

Taehyung felt angry towads that man...He saw how the man pushed Jungguk from behind...He didn’t like it at all....The next action of him made Jungguk's cheeks crimson red with a thumping heart....

Taehyung hold Jungguk's arm and made him stand between his arms...Jungguk's back was touched by Taehyung's front....Taehyung looked at the man and said,

"Be more thin...Then you can stand here..."

The old couple saw the incidents...They were smiling....The old man looked at the old lady...

"They are so perfect for each other....They reminded me me and you when we were in school...The cute one is you and the protective is me...Cute..." The old man said and the old smiled by hearing his husband's words.....

To be continue~~

(The bus ride is so cute....Taehyung was maybe shy...But he had also anger...Like I said,season 2 will have some effects from seaon 1...

Who remembered our Taetae from season 1???

Did you remember when a boy hit Jungguk's head with a ball how Taehyung felt angry????

So did you like this part???Tell me soon...
Be happy to read..Have a good day💜)