Shy and silently cry

The school was over

The school was over..Every students were heading outside of the school...Taehyung and Jimin were also walking towards outside....They were giggling about something....Suddenly someone called Taehyung....

"Taehyung"

Taehyung looked at his side where the voice came...And he saw Seokjin....

"Seokjin hyung.." Taehyung ran to him...

Jimin was surprised because he knew Taehyung had nobody as hyung...And Taehyung's ran to Seokjin also shocked him...He also followed Seokjin....

"How are you Taehyung??" Seokjin said..

"I-I am fine hyung...You??" Taehyung said..

"I am also fine....So you read in here??" Seokjin said...

Taehyung nodded with smile....He saw Seokjin was looking at Jimin...

"H-Hyung...He is my best friend...Jimin..Jiminee he is Seokjin hyung...I met him at the park some days ago..." Taehyung explained to Jimin....

Jimin nodded and bowed to Seokjin...

"Hey that's fine little man...My little brother is reading here also...He is new here...I am waiting for him..." Seokjin said...

"That's nice...Perhaps is your brother name Jungguk??" Jimin said...

"Yes...That's his name..Do you know him???" Seokjin questioned...

"We are his classmates..." Jimin excitedly said...

Taehyung was silent after knowing that Jungguk was Seokjin's brother....He was thinking Seokjin would tell about him to Jungguk or not...Because Seokjin saw Taehyung's crying incident...

"Hyung..." A sudden voice came from behind....Everybody looked behind and saw Jungguk was coming towards them...Taehyung hold his bag straps tightly didn’t know why....

"Hey...How was your day??Do you like here to study??" Seokjin said while taking Jungguk's bag....

Jungguk shyly nodded...Well,he liked the school....It was really nice....He was shy because he noticed the other two boys in front of him....Seokjin understood Jungguk's situation...

"I heard Taehyung and Jimin are your classmates...Did you talk with them??" Seokjin said...

Jungguk again nodded..

"That's good...Taehyung and Jimin I have a request to you....We are new in here...So this place is new for Jungguk...And my brother is really shy to talk first...But he is really good person...So if ever he face any problem here,please help him as his friend..." Seokjin said...He just wanted helo Jungguk to adjust in the new school...He knew very well about his brother that Jungguk was very introvert and shy..So it was hard for him adjust here alone...Seokjin once met Taehyung and he could say Taehyung was a good boy...And Taehyung's friend also could be good...That's why he came up with the request.....

"Don't worry hyung...Taehyung is also shy..But when he is with me he is so free..I hope Jungguk will be same with us time to time....We will help Jungguk...Taehyung what do you say??"Jimin said...

Taehyung nodded...Taehyung didn’t expect that about Jungguk that he was shy just like him....Taehyung stole a glance from Jungguk with his corner eyes...Then he immediately moved his glance....

"Thank you for that...We will hang out some day together...What say??" Seokjin said...

"Yes...I love hangout..." Jimin replied...

The two boys were standing there without any talking....But if people noticed them carefully,they would find the two boys cute without any reasons....

"Then see you again..." Seokjin said...

"Okay hyung...Byee..." Jimin said...He crossed his one arm with Taehyung's....Jungguk noticed that unwillingly....

"Bye hyung..." Taehyung said....

They went out towards their own destination....

Seokjin was going to put the bag on the backseat of the car...Suddenly a book was fallen from the bag...Seokjin took the book from the ground....

"Jungguk why didn't zip your bag perfectly?" Seokjin said...Jungguk looked at him and saw the book on Seokjin's hand...He then remembered suddenly of Taehyung....Taehyung told him to read first and then should give him....Jungguk didn’t know why but Taehyung's side profile was only came up to his mind.....He shook his head and entered to the car......

"Hyung how do you know Taehyung and Jimin??" Jungguk said...

Seokjin looked at him smiled...

"I will tell another day...Now we will go home but before we will go that sevenstars cafe..." Seokjin said and started the car...

"Hyung why do you always go to that after coming Seoul??I feel bore there..." Jungguk whined....If Taehyung and Jimin saw Jungguk like that they would say that it was another Jungguk....Well,Jungguk was different with his hyung.....Only he would like that when the next person was close to him....

"Aissh...You always feel bore..And don't whine...I will buy you your banana milk.." Seokjin said while driving the car...

"Then drive fast hyung..." Jungguk said in exciting tone....

That's much Jungguk loved his banana milk...

******** Time Skip ***********

Taehyung was studying but his mind was not fully in study...He was thinking something....Or say someone.....

He thought Jungguk was Seokjin's brother...Then Jungguk would be really good person because Seokjin was so good to him....Jungguk was so shy like him...That's why Jungguk didn’t talk with anyone in the class today....Taehyung also noticed Jungguk was alone in the library....

Why was he thinking so much today????

Taehyung thought and hit his head and focused on the study...

There was Jimin was laying on the bed while crying.....

"I can't lose you....I can't see you with anyone...Because....Because I like you so much...But I can't tell you....I can't...." Jimin said to himself while crying...He was crying in the room silently...He didn’t wanna let his family to know about anything.....

He didn’t wanna let his family to know about anything

To be continue~~

(Finally I wrote today the long part....The real story is started from here....The three main characters story is going to open slowly from now....

The story is really sensitive...You will smile...You will cry...You will feel angry...But you will see the love which will bloom like a new flower.....

So what do you think about Jimin's crying???

Will Taehyung and Jungguk be friends???

Why did Seokjin always go to that cafe???

Are you excited for it???See you tomorrow with the new parts...And always thank you for giving me your love🥹💜)