Pastry

Taehyung was sitting in the couch of the living room...Seokjin was Jungguk's room...Taehyung was looking so pale..He couldn’t believe that Jungguk didn’t recognise him...How did it happen??

After listening Jungguk's words,Taehyung's mind was blank...His heart felt squish and it's normal to feel like this...The unexpected incident happened with Jungguk and he didn’t know anything about this...Taehyung didn’t say anything after hearing Jungguk's words...Seokjin also didn’t pressurize Jungguk to know Taehyung...Seokjin was showering Jungguk because Jungguk couldn’t do that alone...Seokjin told Taehyung to sit in the living room...He will come after giving shower to Jungguk....

Taehyung saw Seokjin was coming with Jungguk...Seokjin was guiding the wheelchair...Jungguk was looking so handsome after shower..The wet hair,white hoodie really made Jungguk eternal...Taehyung stood up when he saw the two brothers were coming...

"Sit Taehyung...I hope you are not feeling uncomfortable here..." Seokjin said after settling Jungguk in the couch beside Taehyung...

Jungguk wasn't looking at Taehyung..He was holding the pastry box in his hand tightly....

Taehyung was staring at Jungguk continuously...Taehyung saw Jungguk had a scratch in his cheek...Also in the corner of his forhead..

Was the accident very big??Taehyung thought...

Taehyung heard what Seokjin said..He just shook his head as no..

Seokjin sat in front of the couch of Taehyung's...

"That's good...Uhhh...I don't know where to began....All this thing happened so fast and unexpectedly...I forgot to inform all of you....Actually Jungguk had an accident on 8 November when he was coming from school...That day was raining so much...I don't know what Jungguk was thinking at that moment...He was so lost in his thought that he didn’t hear me or see the bike was coming towards him....I screamed his name again and again..But he didn’t hear me...And the result was the big accident...He had head injury also in legs...He lost so blood...I took him immediately in the hospital and he had a surgery in his head...For losing so much blood and head injury,he forgot all the recent moments,people everything...And that's called short temporary memory loss...That's why he didn’t recognise you..." Seokjin finally explained the situation....

Taehyung was just looking at the ground...The tears on his eyes were falling continuously....He remembered the date when he got to know about his own feelings for Jungguk...And that day he lost Jungguk...Well,he didn’t lost Jungguk fully but the Jungguk he knew he lost him...

Jungguk saw Taehyung with corner of his eyes...He saw Taehyung was crying...He didn’t know the boy but still he felt sad after the seeing the other was crying....

Taehyung wiped his tears...He looked at Seokjin...

"W-Will he r-regain his memory??" Taehyung questioned...He was desperate to know the answer..Because everything was depend on that answer....