Overthinking

Jungguk was again feeling alone....He was sitting at the swing of the garden of the school..It was lunch break..Today he thought he would have lunch together with Taehyung and Jimin...In the class,Taehyung just said hello to him...Jimin also greeted him...After that,nothing happened...Maybe Jungguk thought too much about the friendship....

Because nowadays friendship was just for name...You would remember your friend one day and the next day you didn’t wanna be around with him...People now changed their friendship just like a people change their cloths everyday...Maybe Jungguk thought Taehyung offered him to be his friend just like other classmate...He was never be Taehyung's closed friend....Just like Jimin was closed friend of Taehyung...Jungguk wasn't jealous...He was just little bit hurt...Because it was first time in here Seoul to have a friend....

He thought about Taehyung last night so much...He thought how Taehyung's and his some habits were same,how they were both shy,how Taehyung met with his Seokjin hyung,how he saw Taehyung's teary face,how he felt sad when he had to leave Taehyung alone in the bus....He thought about Taehyung like so many hours...He didn’t forget to think about Taehyung's side profile....It was mesmerizing to see someone like Taehyung....Jungguk felt really something on his heart whenever he thought about the other shy boy...

And after thinking too much,he understood he had crush on Taehyung...And don't think he didn’t know about crush,like,love and like that....He was sure a shy boy but he always wanted to feel the feelings which a lover should feel...Just like the movies and dramas,Jungguk also wanted to dobmany things with his lovers....He wanted to spend all the best moments with his dreamy partner....

And Jungguk realized he was crushing iver Taehyung...And believe it or not,his cheeks were so red when he realized what he was feeling for the other....But he let his crushimg feelings side over because he wanted to be Taehyung's friend and that's all....He would give his best to be Taehyung's good friend....After all,Taehyung was his first friend ever in Seoul.....

Back to Jungguk now who was swingeing again and again just to feel relax....He knew he was sad because of nothing...He should not think too much yesterday..Maybe realising about his crush on Taehyung,also was wrong....

Never forget overthinking manipulates people’s mind in a minute.....

Did Jungguk overthink about Taehyung yesterday??????

Jungguk looked at his watch... It's almost time for next class...He went to his class with no expression face...He saw there Jimin and Taehyung were already sitting at thier desk...Taehyung was reading a book....

"I wish you would notice me and read me like one of your books"... Jungguk thought....

Jungguk sat on his desk without creating any sound....But Jimin and Taehyung looked behind....

"Where were you???We thought we would have lunch together..." Jimin said and turned his full body to Jungguk...

Jungguk stopped his mind to think whe he heard Jimin's words...

"They were waiting for me??To have lunch together....."

Jungguk looked at Taehyung who was just looking at him but when they made an eye contact Taehyung immediately looked at other side...

"I-I was in the g-garden..." Jungguk said in low tone...Well,he was quite surprise to know that the others waited for him...

"You are our new friends...Don't be uncomfortable around us....Spend more time with us...We will be a good group..." Jimin said excitedly...

Jungguk looked at Jimin when he heard Jimin addressed him as his friend...Jimin saw the look and he understood the other's mind...

"Don't be surprise....Taehyung told me about yesterday...Thank you for helping him....If you were not there,nobody would help him....I am so happy you are our friend now....." Jimin said...

"Wait...." Jimin squealed loudly...Both shy boys looked at him...

"You accept me as your friend right??Just like Taehyung...If not it will be so embarassing for me..." Jimin said...

Jungguk felt good...Really good...His all negative thoughts when he heard Jimin's words...He was really overthinking....Taehyung and Jimin both thought him as their friend....

Jungguk nodded shyly....Jimin screamed loudly as he won something....All the students looked at him and Jimin just gave them a embarrassing smile....

Jimin mumbled thank you to Jungguk ans turned to his place when it was about time to teacher come....

Jungguk thought Jimin wouldn’t like him..But he was wrong here....Jungguk also thought about the eye contact which he and Taehyung gave each other a while ago....Unknowingly he blushed...Why not!!
He made an eye contact with his crush!!!

When he was too lost on his thought,he misssed someone was looking at him with corner of his eye.....

******Time Skip******

The classses were over....Students were heading out to school....Taehyung was with Mr.Han who called Taehyung to give the fine which Gyuru had to give....Taehyung didn’t want to take the money...But Jimin told him it was not some charity money that he had to take...He could save the money..In future,if any emergency would happen he could use that....After that,Taehyung agreed to take....Jimin had to leave first beacuse he had to go downtown market with his parents....

Jimin will not come school for some days because he have to go to Gwangju to see his grandfather who is ill....Taehyung was so sad after hearing this...But Jimin told him he would come as soon as possible...

Taehyung took the envelop where the money were....He bided his teacher and came to school gate....And there he saw Jungguk was standing there....Taehyung was confused because the school was empty...No student were there...Then why was Jungguk standing there???

Jungguk noticed Taehyung came out of the school....He was fighting with his heart that how Taehyung would take his reason normal for standing there...

"W-Why are y-you here???" Taehyung said...

"F-For you......" Jungguk replied.....

Jimin was walking at the street with sad face....Maybe he wanted to cry...But he wouldn’t cry.....

"I wish I had courage to tell how much I like you.....Sorry that I can't see you for some days....I hope nothing will change....I.hope..." Jimin said to himself...A tear dropped from his eyes...

A tear dropped from his eyes

To be continue~~

(Hello my readers....I hope you are fine...I really felt sad when I wrote Jimin's dialogue....

But don't worry...Everything will be fine right???

After this part there will come Taehyung and Jungguk's moments which you are eagerly waiting....

So tell me....What's your thought for Jimin's condition???

Was that Taehyung looked at Jungguk with corner of his eye??

Did Jungguk really overthink or he was right???)