Favourite

"Are your legs hurting??" Taehyung said in worrying voice...

They are currently sitting on the bench where Jungguk sat before...After their little close confession and serious talk they sat on the bench to spend the time with sweet talk...Taehyung and Jungguk didn’t know what is the stage relationship now...They just told each other that take everything slowly and they will try their best to be happy with each other...When they finished their little lovey-dovey talk Taehyung noticed Jungguk was standing in his own feets...He was so happy to see that...After that he helped Jungguk to sit on the bench because Jungguk told him he was tired...

Jungguk shook his head as no...He was feeling shy after being bold in front of Taehyung...He still isn't believing he just kissed Taehyung's forhead...But he isn’t regretting at all...He should show the affection towards Taehyung which he wants to show...He wants to experience everything with Taehyung which his heart is telling him to do...Not as friend....More than friend...

"Why are you here alone??" Taehyung questioned..

"H-Hyung went to buy my medicines..." Jungguk said in low shy tone...

Taehyung felt he was talking with old Jungguk who used reply in shy tone with lower head...Just like Taehyung...Taehyung still isn’t believing Jungguk just cleared his feelings for Taehyung..Though he didn’t say with particular words but Taehyung knows Jungguk is thinking him just not as friend...More than friend...

"Ohh.." Taehyung replied...

They both went silent...They both are searching topic to continue their talk...

"Will you come to school now??" Taehyung said....

"Don't know...Hyung will take decision..." Jungguk replied...Jungguk really wants to go to school now...He wants to study again...He wants to his school again...He wants to sit on his desk again...He wants to experience school moments with his deskmate who is none other than Taehyung...But he only can do this when Seokjin and Mr.Jeon give him permission to go....

"I will wait for you..." Taehyung commented...

Jungguk looked at Taehyung when he heard him...Taehyung showed him his boxy smile which was rare to seen...Jungguk is the only one who can bring Taehyung's rare smile on his face...

Jungguk became shy...He knows they didn’t become the couple like in the drama but he is feeling already like that...

Isn't it sweet???

The two boys are sitting on a same bench and the distance between them is like one hand distance....The temperature is decreasing more...The snow is falling more...Jungguk's hand are becoming cold...He is rubbing his hands with each other to keep warm...His blazer has no pocket unfortunately....

Taehyung saw how Jungguk was rubbing his hands to keep them warm...In his heart,he wanted to do something...He always witnessed Jimin and Yoongi's moment at school...He saw how they sat beside each other,how Yoongi took Jimin's hand and kept on his school coat pocket so that Jimin wouldn’t feel cold,how they walked while holding hands on a snowy road....

Taehyung also wanted to try with his loved one...He didn’t get chance in this November month to do those because he didn’t know about Jungguk's whereabout...

But now Jungguk is beside him and also he knows Jungguk have something for him..So he wanted to do something which he always wanted to....

Taehyung hold his breath when he moves little closer to Jungguk...His heart is pumping like a drum...He isn’t looking at Jungguk...He moves his hand towards Jungguk's hand which Jungguk is rubbing...Taehyung slowly and carefully hold Jungguk's one hand and intertwined their fingers....He moved their holding hand towards his long cardigan's pocket...

Jungguk felt Taehyung was sitting little close to him than before...He flinched when Taehyung suddenly hold his hand and kept in his cardigan's pocket...Jungguk's whole face including ears became red for Taehyung's action...

Isn’t this action one of the beautiful moment for a couple???

"Let's sit like this..."Taehyung said like whisperingly...

Jungguk nodded while smiling like a shy girl...

"Taetae" Jungguk called...For Taehyung,this name is only favourite of him...He loves this nickname more than his parent's giving nickname...

"Hmm" Taehyung hummed...

"What's your favourite color??"

Taehyung understood Jungguk wanted to know him...He also wants same..

"Blue and grey...Yours??"

"Black..What's your favourite food??"

"Makguksu....Yours??"

"Same.." Jungguk felt shy when he realised they both liked makguksu...

"Favourite pet??"

"Ummm....Dog...I will pet a dog when I will have ability to buy..." Taehyung said..

"I also love puppy..." Jungguk said in cute voice....

"Then we will buy together..." Taehyung said...

Jungguk nodded shyly...He imagined on that moment they can go on walk together with their puppies....

"What's your hobby??" Jungguk said..

"Reading books...I know yours.." Taehyung replied...

"Huh?"

"Your hobby is to make doodles..." Taehyung confirmed....Jungguk nodded...He was happy that Taehyung knew about his hobby...

"What's your favourite season??" Jungguk questioned again...

"Winter...I also love November month for a reason..." Taehyung said...He smiled to himself...He knew well why he loves this month so much...

"W-Why??" Jungguk said in curiosity...

"Because I realised in this month that..." Taehyung paused and looked at Jungguk...Taehyung hold their hands tightly inside of his pocket..Not much tightly to hurt Jungguk...

"I realised that you become my favourite person for my heart..."

And this sentence of Taehyung made Jungguk so shy that he out of sudden hide his face on Taehyung's chest...

And both shy boys are surprised at their each actions....

If anybody see them like that,they will surely say that "They are cute for each other...Cutest couple"

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

(Okay I think I became shy when I was writing this sweer,cute part....
If Jhope read this he would definitely say, "My heartuu"🥹❤️

Anyway I hope you loved this part...Share your thoughts when you read this part👇)