Bus and boyfriends

Jungguk got back to his sense....He was so embarrassed....Why was he always staring at Taehyung like that????
He nodded to Taehyung...Taehyung was going to sit beside Jungguk not so close...There was like two hands distance between them....

"W-Wait.." Jungguk stopped Taehyung from sitting....Taehyung looked at him...

"T-There is dust in there..." Jungguk hesitantly said...Taehyung then noticed the dust where he was sitting...But he had no tissue to clean the dust...Maybe he couldn’t sit there...

"It's okay..I will sit somewhere..." Taehyung was going from there but Jungguk didn’t like the idea....

"Y-You can use this.." Jungguk said and took out his handkerchief and layed it in the steps...

Taehyung widened his eyes...Because the handkerchief was looking so beautiful...But now it was in the ground and dust would get on that...

"You didn't have to do that!! It is now dirty.." Taehyung said...

"I-It's okay...I will wash it at home..." Jungguk said...He wanted to just sit with someone in that moment...He first time did with his handkerchief like that for someone..And he didn’t mind at all....

Taehyung hesitantly sat down...He felt really bad for that handkerchief...

"T-Thank you..." Taehyung said....
Jungguk nodded....Then both of them kep quiet...None of them knew what to talk...

"W-Where is Jimin??" Jungguk said...

"He told me he would come here soon..Maybe he is doing something.." Taehyung said....

Jungguk nodded...Again silent was there between them...

"Uhhh...Did you like the book??" Taehyung said...

Jungguk understood what Taehyung meant...He nodded...

"Yes...I finished it yesterday in five hours..." Jungguk said proudly..Well,he liked to read fictional books whenever he gets time....

Taehyung was surprised because he saw someone like him who loved to read...

"D-Did you finish??" Jungguk said but not looking at Taehyung...

"I will read at home..." Taehyung replied...

"W-Where were you before Seoul??" Taehyung asked...

"Busan...My father is now working here..So we had to come here.." Jungguk replied...He was liking the conversation with Taehyung...For the first time,he was talking with someone without any hesitation...

Taehyung was also feeling good to talk with someone other than Jimin....It was his first time he was talking with someone without Jimin's presence...

Maybe both of them wanted to talk more!!!
Maybe both of them wanted to know each other!!!!
Maybe one of them was started to like to talk with other.....