Yaksik

Taehyung and Jungguk were eating the rice cakes silently in the library...It was not allowed to eat in the library...As they were sitting far away from everyone to notice so they thought they could eat there...So they were eating like a thief...They were both so shy around each other but still they were feeling not uncomfortable of each other's presence....Taehyung was really thankful o Jungguk for this action....But he had a question to ask...But he didn’t know how to talk first after this little unexpected moment....

"W-Why did you give me this??" Taehyung said in low tone because though they were sitting far from people but he should maintain the rule which was "Don't talk loud in the library".His mouth was full od rice cake...He had to agree that the rice cake was so delicious...

Jungguk heard him and looked at him...He had a rice cake in his hand which he was eating slowly...He was shy okay!!! Eating with your crush in the library like a thief by sitting so close,he didn’t expect this...He basically thought he would give the box with thanking Taehyung because of being of his first friend...But it didn’t turn out like his thought...Though he was little happy with this moment....

"T-Thank you for being my f-first friend here...I-I wanted to t-thank you properly...I hope you liked the Yaksik..."Jungguk said after stuttering at first sentence...He was always like this with Taehyung....It was like the words were captured in his mouth...Not coming in right time...

Taehyung felt shy....Yes...Jungguk was thanking him for his friendship...Taehyung never did like this with Jimin honestly...It's kind of new experience to see....

"T-Thank you too also for a-accepting me as your friend..." Taehyung said in shy tone..His ears were turned into red for unknown reason....

Jungguk nodded and looked down while taking a bite from his rice cake...After their little thanking moment they both kept quiet...They were just eating silently...Jungguk stole a glance from Taehyung to see Taehyung was enjoying or not...He saw Taehyung was eating well...Jungguk felt relived....He smiled to his heart...Finally his little stealing made Taehyung to eat well...

About little stealing was not a proper stealing....There was a story behind this rice cake....So listen....

Yesterday Jungguk's dad made Yaksik to give his sons his best handmade Yaksik...Mr.Jeon made Yaksik really good...Seokjin and Jungguk always loved his rice cake...So yesterday when Jungguk got to know that they would have Yaksik he was so happy to hear...His father made lots of Yaksik...He divided the rice cakes equally to his both sons..Because he knew they would surely fight each other to eat more Yaksik...So when Jungguk got his rice cakes,he put them aside in the fridge to save them from Seokjin....At night when they all went to sleep Jungguk quietly made his walk towards fridge...He opened the fridge and took the rice cake from it...He saw they were smelling so good...He took them in his room and put the box in the bag for someone...

And that someone was none other than Taehyung...When Jungguk heard about the Yaksik,he decided he would give some rice cake to Taehyung..Jungguk knew Taehyung had nobody in here...Also his hand was not fine...Maybe Taehyung was having problem to eat...That's why,he decided to give the rice cake to Taehyung as to say thank him....

So his stealing was not stealing right??He just did that with a good thought...He was not thief right???
In the morning,when his dad saw that Jungguk's rice cakes were missing Jungguk told him that he ate all of them at night....

Jungguk thought about his lying while holding the rice cake on his hand...He became crimson red....He did something which he never imagined to do that...

Who would say him that he was doing all the things just for not only his crush something more than that??

Maybe he would realise soon and tell Taehyung about that also.....Maybe....Because things will never happen exactly like we think in life....Right?

Taehyung saw there were still many rice cakes in the box...He loved the taste of them...He was thinking all the rice cakes for him or Jungguk just shared some....Jungguk looked up to see Taehyung..He saw Taehyung finished the rice cake and also was looking at the box...

"It's all for you..." Jungguk said...

Taehyung looked up after hearing Jungguk...He was feeling good to see Jungguk's kindness...Jungguk was really a good friend....

Taehyung again thanked him and told Jungguk that he loved the rice cakes and would have the rest rice cakes at home...Jungguk smiled to him when he heard Taehyung liked the rice cake...

Suddenly Taehyung thought something and his face looked little sad...Jungguk noticed...He looked at his watch to see time...They had still more time for next class...He wanted to ask Taehyung was okay or not....

"A-Are you o-okay??" Jungguk said...

Taehyung looked at him...He was feeling really bad...Jungguk did so much for him but he didn’t do anything...He had also nothing to give Jungguk as return gift...

"I-I have n-nothing to give you as thanking gift..." Taehyung said and lowered his head...

Jungguk didn’t want anything from Taehyung...He just wanted their friendship would run for long...He wasn’t selfish to think Taehyung to return feelings which he was feeling for Taehyung...Jungguk was happy to listen that Taehyung thought to give him something...

"I-I don't need anything....D-Don't worry...I am happy that you took m-me as your friend..." Jungguk said...And he was really honest....

"But still..." Taehyung said...

"I-If you want,you can give me your notes which I missed early...Won't you mind right??" Jungguk said and he was relax that he didn’t stutter much...

Taehyung shook his head...

"I will give you..." Taehyung said little loudly that some students looked at him from far...He realised he was loud...His cheeks became red for the embarrassing...
Taehyung scratch his neck for the embarrassing and showed his boxy smile to Jungguk....

For the first time,Jungguk saw the smile...And he loved that...He would never forget this moment....He was happy that Taehyung took him as a real friend...Jungguk was happy that Taehyung was talking little more than before...Jungguk was happy that his stealing made Taehyung to smile....He was happy that Taehyung was his first friend,first crush....

But the happiness don't last long...It is nature system...It is nature rule....Time will tell that how long the happiness will stay....

Time will tell.....

Maybe soon....

To be continue~~

(Our little Jungguk stole for his Taehyung... So cute and mischievous act from him...

Did you like this part???Tell me👇

A new character is coming to meet you...Can you guess that it will be vaillain or not????
Give me loving comments as always🥺❤️)