GGUKAH and TAETAE

Living alone in a big city is really big step in life..You have to be strong because living alone is not a small thing...Also feeling isolated and wants to be alone is a normal human experience...When we are all by ourselves,no one is there to share our joy or sadness...No one in around there to talk to; except for ourselves. These tough times may seem overwhelming; but actually you can enjoy loneliness and benefit from staying alone. You can convert the state of mind from “loneliness” to “solitude”...

Taehyung was feeling like this...He was not alone when he was in school becuase Jimin was there always...But when he had to return from school,he was all alone in the house...He usually didn’t go out much...He also went to Dague four months ago....Taehyung was used to like this....Because he was like that....He never get bore because of his introvert nature...So making friend is not in his dictionary.....He always thinks his life is limited....And for making friend it's also limited for him....He had Jimin he had enough for that....And now he had Jungguk..His new friend...The friend whom he made by approaching himself...So he had full of friends now...Two boys were enough for him....Really enough for him...He was not alone in this city now...

Taehyung was thinking all these while standing in the balcony...He was drinking his strawberry milkshake and thinking this...The thoughts came because of the early incident when the girl approached him for the friendship...He didn’t feel bad at all by rejecting the offer...He always tried to stay away from other students...They were rich and Taehyung was not like them...So they would easily judge him for his wealth...And he couldn’t take it...He already faced the incident when his classmates insulted him....

Taehyung was greatful to Jimin and Jungguk that they were not like others...Taehyung knew Jimin very well that Jimin was not like others....He didn’t think that Jungguk also would be so kind...

Thinking about Jungguk,Taehyung remembered today's bus incident...An unexpected thing happened...Really unexpected....

~~Flashback~~

Taehyung and Jungguk were sitting on the bench of the bus stop...The bus still didn’t come...There were also not much people there...The sky was becoming black..Maybe again unexpected rain would happen...They were sitting beside each other but silently....

Suddenly Jungguk showed Taehyung his phone....Taehyung looked at him...

"C-Can you give m-me....Uhhhhh...Actually can y-you give me y-your p-phone n-number??" Jungguk questioned but looking down...

Taehyung nodded and hold the phone...He typed his number and gave a call on it...

"Here..." Taehyung said and returned the phone....When he was giving the phone their finger touched.....

Thump!!

Thump!!!

Thump!!!!

Goosebumps!!!