Maybe....

If you come back at your favourite place after so long or if you are going to see someone after so many days,your nervousness will raise more than normal...
Being away from people you care about for a long time can cause you to miss them more than usual. It seems like there is no way you could get tired of missing them because they are always stuck fresh on your mind especially when you are constantly thinking about them every single day.....

Jimin is currently feeling like that...He is standing in front of his school gate...He came back to Seoul last night....He is so excited to Taehyung today...He is going to give surprise Taehyung by his sudden appearance...He knows that Taehyung felt alone when he didn’t here...He missed Taehyung so much..Though they always talked via phone but still their moment is always special for him when they see each other's presence....He knows Taehyung is going to be so happy after seeing him....But he is nervous also...The secret which he hide from everyone,he is going to reveal today...Finally he has courage to face everything for that secret...He is strong....

Jimin smiled to himself and entered to the school....He reached to his class and saw there are few students in the class...Some students saw him and greeted him...Jimin sat on his desk after greeting...He looked at outside...The sky is bright and sunny...He kept his head down on the table...He is also tired because of last night's ride....

The students are coming one by one and the class is filling....Jimin is looking at the class door to see someone....He is hoping Taehyung to come fast....He missed Taehyung so much....But everything is fine now.....

But will be???????

When you meet someone after a long time, the first thing you want to know is what has changed, who has come into their life, and how their heart is doing.

Jimin knows that Taehyung is not like others who will forget someone for new one.....He has so many things to say...He has so many things to do....But it will only happen when Taehyung will come....

Jimin is thinking this and that's when he heard his name was called by someone..

"Jiminah.."

Jimin turned his head and saw Taehyung was looking at him....Jimin smiled and ran to Taehyung....He hugged Taehyung tightly...

"Taehyungah surprise..."Jimin loudly said...

Taehyung hold him and was still processing Jimin's presence....

"Jiminah you came..." Taehyung whispered....

"Yes....I came yesterday night...I missed you so much Taehyungah...Soooo much..." Jimin said...

"Me too...I missed you also...Very much..." Taehyung again whispered and hold Jimin tightly....

Jimin felt happy that Taehyung was happy to see him...He didn’t want anything other than Taehyung's happy face....