Cold weather;Warm heart

Every situation happen in our life unexpectedly...We either expect to happen which we want from our heart or time give us unexpected moment which can make us happy,sad,surprise,shock or one feeling that we don't know how to know this feeling...

Taehyung was feeling exactly like this...He didn’t know how he got courage to kiss Jungkook suddenly...He just knew he did something which was the hit of the moment...The moment was wholesome for Taehyung...

It is true that in a deep moment of love, thinking stops. The moment is so intriguing, the moment is so tremendously powerful, the moment is so intensely alive, that thinking stops. You are simply in awe, a great wonder surrounds you.....That's the power of love...

Taehyung moved away from Jungguk..He couldn’t meet his eyes with Jungguk.But he still did that..He wasn’t coward..He saw Jungguk was looking at doesn’t know what direction with widen eyes...The eyes were not blinking at all..The rosie cheeks were showing clearly at Jungguk's face...But the expression of Jungguk that Taehyung couldn’t read...

Taehyung was feeling nervous...What would he clarify Jungguk for his this unpredictable action??What if Jungguk hate him??What if Jungguk think he was taking advantage if his condition??Taehyung thought he messed up everything...

"I-I a-am s-sorry...I-I don't know w-what...h-how t-this happened....I-I am sorry.." Taehyung started to apologise with his trembling voice...The fear started to show...The fear of Jungguk's hate...The fear of losing Jungguk....

Taehyung stood up and bowed...He was still mumbling sorry...Jungguk saw everything...He couldn’t move...He couldn’t air any sounds...His mind was basically blank...And it's obvious because the situation he felt some mintues ago was really roller coaster for him...

He saw Taehyung was bowing him and heard the hundreds mumbling sorry...But still Jungguk had no words to say anything...

The door bell rang...Taehyung hurriedly took his bag and ran outside...He opened the door and saw Mr.Jeon came...He bowed to him and said he was going...He hurriedly and messily tied his shoes and ran out of there...Mr.Jeon was standing there with dumbfounded face...

"Ggukah why did Taehyung leave like this??" Mr.Jeon said while entering to Jungguk's room..

"S-Some urgent came..." Jungguk said...He was avoiding Mr.Jeon's eyes...

"Ohh...I hope he will reach his home safely..Today the weather is so down..I heard while coming that the temperature will decrease more in some hour...Taehyung didn’t bring any scarf or blazer...I hope he won't get cold..." Mr.Jeon was speaking while arranging Jungguk's medicine...He didn’t notice the worry face of Jungguk when he mentioned about the weather....

Jungguk was worrying for Taehyung without any second thought...It was true that he saw Taehyung didn’t bring any coat or scarf to save from cold...And he left without saying anything like that...Jungguk didn’t know where Taehyung lives...He didn’t know how Taehyung would go to his house...He didn’t know anything about Taehyung where before he used to be Taehyung's friend...