New student

Taehyung was silent after hearing Jimin's words....Jimin's sudden wordd always made Taehyung freeze...Today also same...He immediately got back to his sense...

"You idiot...Read or I will kick you.." Taehyung whispered and focused on his book...

Jimin just smiled...A sweet smile...

The school was over...Taehyung was walking to his home...He began to think what things happened today...He remembered Jimin's words...And he blushed...He didn’t know why...But he always became shy whenever Jimin said something like that....Taehyung reached to his home..His home was basically at the roof of seventh floor building...

It had two rooms,a kitchen,one balcony and a bathroom....The room was divided by one bedroom and other was study room plus living room...That's he arranged...He always made his little home neat and clean...Messy things he couldn’t see...This little home was so much for him...His family bought that for him like for three years...Taehyung was really greatful to his family for that..Because they had not so much income...But still they did it for Taehyung...That's why Taehyung thought he would study hard to be successful....

He opened his home door and the smell of his home hit him....Sweet smell of home always brings smile on everyone's face...Taehyung also smiled....He took out his shoes and put it on the shoe reck...He put his school bag on his small study table and headed to his bedroom for change....

He took his one pajama set and headed to bathroom....Taehyung always wear comfy cloths....Also with iron...That day when the students bullied him for his cloths they were didn’t see him before...He always iron his unifrom...But that day he was late and forgot to iron...His family might be poor but they always provide the necessary and modern things to Taehyung....Taehyung loved his family so much for that....

He changed his cloths and hang them on the hanger at balcony....The scenery from the balcony of outside was so outstanding...Taehyung always sit on the balcony and enjoy the scenery of the nature..That refresh his mind.... Taehyung went to the kitchen and saw his grocery item would be ended soon...He had to shop for that...

His family always give him money every month for his grocery and other things...Taehyung always said to them to not give much money...He would do some part time job...But his family didn’t listen...They said they were earning only for him....Taehyung always saved some money from the monthly cost so that it could be needed in future.....

Taehyung made kimchi fried rice and began to eat while reading a lesson....And that's how Taehyung spend his night in his little sweet home......

********** Time Skip ************

The students were gossiping,chatting loudly on the class...Their teacher would come at any moment...So they didn’t want to waste any seconds to talk with their friends...Taehyung was writing some notes and Jimin was dozing off to sleep....Suddenly their class door opened and the teacher entered....All the students stood up and bowed...Jimin also woke up by Taehyung's elbow hit...Everyone sat down after greeting their teacher..

"Before we start our class,I would like introduce a new student to all of you..." The teacher said and everyone looked at the door to see the new student.....Jimin also did same but Taehyung didn’t give much attention....

"Come inside..." Teacher ordered....

And all the students saw a cute,thing figure,boba ball shaped hair,doe eyes and milky skin boy entered to the class with low head....He stood beside the teacher and hold his own school coat's hem....

"Introduce yourself..."The teacher said...

Jungguk's heart was beating fast...Because he was not used to social contact....He was so shy boy... He could never speak first to anyone..That was so hard for him...But now he had to do it or else the students would think of him abnormal which he wasn't.....

"My name is Jeon Jungguk...I-I hope you will g-good to me..." Jungguk finally spoke..

"Wahh Taehyungah he is just like you...So shy..But also cute..Isn't he???" Jimin whispered to Taehyung....Taehyung heard him but not looked at him...His eyes on the new boy.....At first he didn’t give attention to the new boy...But when he heard the voice of Jungguk he looked at him to see the nee boy...And he found the new boy cute.... Taehyung mentally slapped hia head for thinking like that out of sudden....He began to focus on his notes again....But why was his heart beating so fast????????Why was his hand trembling suddenly??????

"Jungguk sit behind the desk of Jimin...Jimin up your hand..." Teacher said and Jimin did same....Jungguk just peek out the hand and walked towards that side....He found his desk which was empty...He had to sit alone....But he was so okay with that...He sat down and began to arrange his bag...

"Hii..I am Park Jimin...And that's my bestfriend Kim Taehyung..." Jimin said and smiled...Jungguk bowed to Jimin...Jimim realised Taehyung didn’t look at their direction...So he hit his elbow to Taehyung...

"Greet him..." Jimin whispered....

Taehyung didn’t know why he couldn’t turn his face behind....He slowly turned behind and bowed without looking at Jungguk...

"H-Hi..." Taehyung said...

"H-Hello..." Jungguk also greeted...He wasn't good at greeting...

"If you need any help tell us okay....For study you can ask help from Taehyung...He is the top student of our class..." Jimin excitedly said....Jungguk nodded...

"Park Jimin...Attention to your class.."The teacher suddenly said and Jimin immediately sat like a statue....

Jungguk focused on his classes but as he sat behind Jimin and Taehyung's desk,he could see what they were doing...He saw Taehyung always scold Jimin for study...He saw Jimin wrote Taehyung's notes and Taehyung sometime wrote Jimin's notes....Jungguk saw everything....

Jungguk noticed the side profile of Taehyung...He could say Taehyung was really beautiful....Jungguk realised what he thought...He shook his head for his immature thoughts....He saw the two friends were pinching each other's arm time to time....

Were they close friends????
Or had they something more than friendship?????

Jungguk suddenly thought....And the main question why was Jungguk thinking like that on his first day at school??????

And the main question why was Jungguk thinking like that on his first day at school??????

To be continue~~

(Finally Jungguk came to the plots🥹Why were they all so cute???

Why did Jungguk think like that???
Is his thought right about the two friends??

Will something happen between the three boys in future???
To know the answer,read this story everyday and give love and comment more and more....Love you guys💜See you today soon)