Intro

First of all, I'm so sorry for not updating my previous works.

I had to take a seriously long break from Wattpad due to a mental health issue. But, somehow, I have crawled out of this horrific fog and found a way to write again.

So, welcome to Harriet Potter - a book I have been working on for a long time. It is inspired from my fem-Harry on my other account: Slytherin_84 I adored writing about Etta (Henrietta Potter) and I wanted to do another fem-Harry, but under a different narrative.

In this book, Harry is a girl called Harriet (Harri for short). Dudley is actually kind, Harri accepts Draco's offer of friendship, and she does not tell the Sorting Hat to go set fire to itself when it suggests that she will make a good Slytherin.

Also, due to the ick factor I've aged them up by a year. So, in this fanfiction world, they start Hogwarts at 12, not 11, and they come of age at 18, not 17. (Don't worry, I'll keep reminding you of this throughout the book).

Updates will be daily.

Enjoy ;)

P.S I am rubbish at remembering to put in trigger warnings, and sometimes I just don't know when I need to - so please feel free to give me a nudge if you feel I should have placed one at the start of a chapter where I have not.