2 - Revelation

"Draco?!"

As the name spills from my lips, so does the tray from my hands. The smash of glass is deafening. My legs are soaked in whiskey.

A huge cheer goes up around us - a bigger applause than I got for my pole dance.

Flustered and furious, I quickly crouch down to try and clear up as much of the mess as I can.

"Leave it," Draco demands, leaping up from the booth and instantly removing his jacket, "you'll end up cutting yourself."

"You think that's my biggest problem right now?!" I hiss as I grab at the broken shards. "What are you even do- OW!"

I curse, standing up quickly as I clutch at my hand where a piece of glass has just pierced my palm.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON OVER HERE?!" Andrew yells. His eyes are angry as he storms across the club towards us.

Draco hurriedly wraps his jacket around me. "Give me the word and I'll punch this fuck," he drawls in my ear.

But I shake him off, furious. "You need to get the fuck out of here before I lose my-"

"I'm so sorry, sir," Andrew apologises, bowing at Draco as though he is some kind of king. "Scarlett is already on her last warning and I can assure you she will not be working here again. In the meantime, if you'd like to accompany me to our VIP booth, I'll send for a new bottle of whiskey served by our top tart. You'll find, afterall," he continues with a displeasing glance in my direction, "that Candy is much more accommodating."

A low growling sound purrs in Draco's throat as he moves me aside to confront Andrew.

"You can keep your whiskey and your top tart," he snarls, towering over him, "and no, Scarlett won't be working a second longer in this filthy place. Creeps like you do not deserve to even breathe the same air as her."

"Draco, no!" I grit, grabbing at his elbow. I look up at Andrew over his shoulder. "I'm really sorry, I'll clean this up, but please don't fire me. I need this job."

"No you don't!" Draco splutters, wheeling back round to face me. "Harri, you're loaded. What is wrong with you?"

"Harri?" Andrew frowns, looking from me to Draco and then down at Draco's jacket which is still draped around my shoulders. He glares at me in realisation. "What have I told you about bringing boyfriends here?"

"He's not my boyfriend!" I say, ripping off the jacket and thrusting it angrily against Draco's chest, glaring up at him.

How dare he just show up like this! And what the fuck is he doing in a Muggle lap dancing club anyway?

Draco grabs my wrist, refusing to take the jacket back. "Harri, I've been looking for you for nearly two years now. How the hell have you ended up here?"

"Right, both of you out before I call security." Andrew warns.

"There'll be no need," Draco says, snapping my wrist down but not letting me go. "We'll gladly get out of here, won't we, darling?"

And then he proceeds to drag me though the club.

"Draco, stop!" I gasp, trying and failing to free myself from his strong grip. "I need my clothes!"

"I'll buy you new clothes."

And he forces me out of the club like some kind of possessive husband.

"How could you?!" I scream at him as we stand out on the street, people giving us strange looks.