31 - The Umbitch

A/N: this chapter contains a sexually explicit scene

*******

Fred and I rush up to the seventh floor, faster than we've ever rushed anywhere in our lives before.

As soon as we reach the corridor, Fred pushes me against the wall and kisses me hard.

"Shouldn't we get into the room first?" I say against his lips, "as much as I am enjoying this."

"I just wanted to tell you that you look beautiful," Fred hums as he brushes a hand through my hair and cups my face.

I am breathless by the time he pulls away and gets out his wand. I watch hungrily as he paces the corridor like a lion. I wonder what he is asking the room to conjure for us. A bed? A sofa? A sex swing?

And then he is dragging me through the newly appeared door and ripping his shirt off before it is even closed behind us.

I do not get a chance to check out our surroundings as he instantly pulls me to him, his lips catching mine and hungrily prising my mouth open. His tongue laps against mine, his hands are in my hair, and down my back.

"Fuck, I want you so much," he groans into my mouth.

And then his lips leave mine as he begins to trail a path of bruising kisses along my jaw, across my throat until he finds the sweet spot on my neck below my ear.

I can't help but whimper, the small sound in my throat making Fred hum against my skin. He lifts his head, and his eyes are so dark with lust they are almost unrecognizable.

And now we both grapple at each other's clothes, desperate to have not a single piece of cloth between us. Shirts rip, shoes fly, trousers drop. We don't stop until we are down to just out underwear.

Fred picks me up as we resume our hungry kissing and I wrap my legs tightly around him, my stomach knotting in longing as I feel how hard he is for me. I roll my hips against him and feel a great satisfaction when he emits a deep guttural groan.

"I need to be inside you," Fred moans, throwing me down on a bed I hadn't even realised was there. "And I need you now."

And then, in almost one swift movement, he grabs a condom from the side, frees himself from his boxers, expertly rolls it on before grabbing my knees and forcing my legs apart.

His eyes roll instantly up in his head as he slowly thrusts into me, the moan escaping his lips vibrating off the walls.

The pure pleasure of feeling him move in me is so intense that lights begin to dot my vision. I am only half aware of moaning out his name, begging him for more, begging him to move faster.

It is not long before he is pounding me senseless, the heat of our bodies ever rising as we both desperately try and reach our peak.

My stomach knots and burns, the sensation of pins and needles all over my skin. My fingers dig so deep into his flesh, I know I must be leaving bruises. My toes curl so tight, they almost go back into my feet.

Too breathless to kiss, he presses a sweaty cheek against mine, his breathing so heated and disjointed, I can no longer comprehend the profanities spilling from his lips.

And then I feel the rip in my stomach as the wave of my orgasm crashes through me. Above me Fred stiffens as he releases a loud shuddering moan, and I feel him jerking inside me as it feels once again as though he is going to rip right through my abdomen.

As we both attempt to steady our breaths, we look at one another, our eyes just gazing adoringly into each other. And when his breaths aren't so ragged, Fred kisses me sweetly.