Chapter Two

Rose's Pov*

"Wait what?" I stuttered. Not believing what I just read I dropped the piece of and collapsed on the ground. I started shaking, quickly feeling Chris's arms around me. He knew my dark side was surfacing, the last time that had happened I had wiped the Blood Clan Pack of the face of the earth alone. Chris and the boys were the only ones who my dark side won't kill.

As he whispered reassuring words into my ears, Chad and Chance were reading the piece of paper and growling out orders at the other rogues. When suddenly I started laughing like crazy, surprising everyone, never had they heard me laugh before apart from Chris but that was only once. Chad looked at me with his eyebrows raised meaning for me to explain.

"Let's go everyone. Pack your stuff we are going to attend high school" I chirped out in a high pitched voice causing everyone to start talking at once, only to be stopped with Chris's loud growl.

"Explain!" he said to me seriously.

"What do you mean explain? I mean for most of our life we have been running from town to town or forests to woods. Don't cha think it's time us rogues proved we deserve a chance and that we weren't wrong? Come on lets go and show them who's boss!!! After all they did invite us" I said while smirking evilly at the last part.

"Yeah!!!" all the other rogues cheered causing me to grin. Chad and Chance smiled at me causing me to smile back. Suddenly we became silent, waiting for Chris to say something.

"Alright, let's go" said Chris after what seemed like a whole year.

"YES!!!" I screamed along with everyone else.

"Everyone go pack and be back here in 15 mins max" said Chris with a playful tone in his voice, obviously enjoying the fact of proving the packs wrong.

15 MINS LATER

"OK everyone I want you to shift and run with your belongings to the border of the woods where you will stay and wait for further orders" I growled out.

"Yes ma'am" the wolves replied.

"Great, now let's go and conquer the world!!!" I said before laughing at the last part.

Shaking their heads the wolves shifted, picked up their belongings with their mouths and ran to the border of the wolves, including Chance and Chad who were assigned to watch over them. Chris and I mind linked each other while we had a race to the border of the woods. Of course I won. :P

At the border of the woods we got behind the trees, shifted and dressed. Once everyone was dressed we started to walk into town. We were on neutral ground so rogues and humans including pack wolves were allowed here. We have been I town a few towns but everyone thought they would prefer living in the woods where they could shift whenever they liked.

Once in town we stopped at a few shops so we could buy a few supplies though since we have always been on the run and had managed to survive without needing man-made things apart from clothes, no one bought anything apart from food and some clothes.

Each wolf checked in at a hotel and settled in. While they were sleeping Chance, Chad, Chris and I left and checked in at another hotel. Though we cared for those wolves I always felt different from those wolves since I was more and held magic. Chris and the others understand me and always came along.

We got two rooms, one for Chance and Chad since they don't like being apart for long and one for Chris and I. Chris was always the one who understood me the best, he always knew how I felt and refused to leave my side for more than a day.

We each took turns using the shower; it was a very long time since we had used a shower, and we had always taken our showers underneath a waterfall or in a river. Chris didn't mind if he took a shower with me or not, he had seen me naked many times. When we were done we crawled into bed and fell asleep.