Chapter Seven

Rose POV*

I can't believe my parents kicked me out when they already had a son. Once I got out the main entrance of the school I took off running to the woods, oblivious to the fact that the other rogues were following me. I kept running for 2 hours straight until my wolf started complaining that I was the only one who was running. I paused to shift when suddenly 3 wolves smashed into me from behind causing me to fall with me underneath them.

I quickly recognised them as Chad, Chance and another member in the Silver Magic Clan. I used my magic and lifted them off me gently and placed them on the ground next to me. As I sat up I saw everyone else form Silver Magic, everyone was bending over and panting heavily.

"Geez girl, I know you are a leader for a reason but you could at least slow down so we can run with you too, instead of chasing you"

"Yeah, my legs feel like they are going to break any second now"

"Sorry guys, I didn't know you guys were following me" I apologised as I looked down in front of me.

I felt a hand pull my chin up and slap me across the face, Chris.*gasp* was all I heard from the other rogues.

"I know you are angry and possibly sad too about your parents..." he said with a pained face.

"They are not my parents" I growled cutting him off.

"I know that but we are your family" he said while pointing to everyone else.

"Yeah" said a rogue stepping forward "you are always there for us, the least we can do for you is be there for you too"

"Alpha, please let us help" said the girl that I had healed this morning.

"Thanks guys, I love you guys so much" I broke down crying. I haven't cried for 12 years since the day my parents kicked me out and the rogues trying to kill me. I felt Chris's arms wrap around and everyone's eyes on the ground, it was silent apart from me crying into Chris's shoulder.

I calmed down a few minutes later and smiled. "Thank you" I said to everyone and I meant it. They smiled and sat around us.

"Why did you call me alpha?" I asked the girl.

"Because you have alpha blood in you also you are the leader, the protector, the strongest and the best" she said "it's only natural we call you alpha"

"Agree" shouted everyone else.

"Ummm, ok" I replied "since we are the silver magic I am going to add a little bit of silver on your wolves ok?"

"ok"

"Then I nominated Chris as beta, and Chad and Chance third in command"

"Arghhh why do I have to be with him?" shouted Chad and Chance at the exact same time while pointing at each other. I laughed.

"Cause I love both of you equally and picking one of you is just too difficult" I replied

"Humph" they said as they glared at each other

"Now as alpha I declare we keep running for another 2 hours" I announced causing everyone to groan.

"But we just ran like 5 miles"

"Yeah, we only stopped for like 30 mins"

"Fine" I huffed causing everyone to grin "but I want everyone to shift".

"Why?"

"Cause it's freaking cold and I don't want anybody to get frostbite"

"Oh" everybody said as they got up along with me and shifted. I shifted into my midnight blue wolf just in case anybody was walking by. We then laid down and cuddled together. Chris laid down as I snuggled closer to him causing him to purr. I placed my head on his chest as everyone started to drift off to sleep.