Chapter Thirty - One

Jason POV*

I looked up as I heard someone walk through my office door "you're meant to knock before" I didn't get to finish as I looked up to see Rose standing there...along with Chris. She was meant to come along I thought as I clenched my fists together.

"If you can't talk to me with Chris here then I'm going" Rose said to me like she heard my thoughts. I looked at Chris to see he was smirking at me, that bastard. I growled at him only to have my head facing the side wall a second later and a sting on my cheek. I turned back around to see Rose with her hand raised as if she was going to slap me again.

"Don't growl at Chris, you have no right" she snarled at me. I watched as Chris pulled her down with him as he sat in front of my desk.

"So mighty Alpha, just what exactly did you want to discuss?" smirked Chris whilst he stared at me with Rose still in his lap. After an hour or two Rose had gotten tired from the meeting even though it was Chris who was doing all the talking, she had fallen asleep on his lap. The rogues were going to attack us in 7 days. In 3 days' time the Silver Magic Clan were leaving. I hope to be able to convince Rose to stay and be my Luna before they go.